thank you for not letting me be caught by MMDA... trying to outrun time to beat 7AM... damn color-coding scheme... :angry:

also thank you for the nice hot cup of brewed coffee i had this morning, with a stick of Kent Lights given to me by my brother-in-law... while witnessing the break of dawn at the cool hills of valley golf country club... nice cool morning... :cool:

thank you for a quiet but very meaningful xmas.

amidst the merry making and all the parties,

it was clear what the true meaning of xmas is.

it's being with one's family and those who mean the most

to us when the clock strikes 12.

thank you for being born on xmas to save us

and remind us that we're truly blessed

even with all the trials, the problems and

the calamities.

thank you for enough time to rest.

the long hours of sleep has helped me

recover from the past unsleepless nites.

thank you for my friends.

simple gifts and text messages become

larger than life when it comes from special people.

thank you for my new found friends in the catering services.

they always make me habol my orders. such blessings!!!

thank you for family and relatives who showed up

when we celebrated my brother's 40th bday.

it is true indeed that family will always rank first on the list!

thank you for my nephews.

i only see their light side once in awhile

and it feels good.

thank you for a ballistic skeds for 2005.

though i foresee sleepless nites again,

its all good because it means work.

:)

Thank you to all the wonderful people of MTC whom i've met and shared some great times with.

Barenaked - for forcing me to join MTC. :cool:, for the good words, for pointing out my stupidity, for telling me to hold on

Smaug - for oftenly saying hi to me in your posts

Eraser_Butt - for inviting me to join the first Bicol EB and the ExSems' (which i failed to attend, not by choice, but by consequence)

Lady_Dhen - for being such a devil-may-care bicolana, worthy of admiration

AE - for the sweet admiration (where are you now, by the way? you know we could still be friends)

R. Kincaid - for the tea in the shelter of the sequenced skies, for the silences that spoke a thousand meanings

Roxysnonie - for the thread that started it all

You - for saying "yes" to my "no's", for laboring hard to make yourself less than what you really are so i could be more than what i really am

good morning, saviour! its the last day of 2004! i might as well have a headstart now with my prayer before there's a prayer traffic in the year transition to 2005.

lord, thank you... thank you... thank you! thats top priority message from me. u've been so kind and generous and understanding. you've allowed me to be a stronger and better person each year. each opportunity of joy and pain, trials and success have allowed me to see how much i can extend my threshold for hardships and the strength of my faith. you've allowed me to see things in a bigger picture and you've thought me that family, integrity and respect for others are more important than money and popularity.

i know i am far from being a good daughter of yours but i continue to push on. thank you for not giving up on me and my loved ones. thank you for all your blessings and they are bountiful. indeed, no one can outdo your generosity. thank you for the gift of work. the fruits of my labor i get to share with my family and other loved ones.

thank you for friends and relatives for always being there. they can always make my gloomy sunshine turn into happy moments. most especially, thank you for my family... the very reason that i choose to press on with life. they're the source of my strength and inspiration. amidst all the hardships and after a long day or nite, i look forward to going home and being with the three most important people in the world for me. (well, four actually but u have with you the 4th person!) i know its not always a bed of roses but no amount of money and fame can compensate when i see my family happy and secure in your arms.... thank you very much!

i prefer not to ask for this and for that as we turn the chapter to another year. instead, i pray that whatever lies ahead of us you will always remind me that we have you to rely on. that nothing happens without your will as your plans are better than ours and that you see things in a much bigger perspective. the gift of faith that you have allowed me to have will always tell me that you know best.

thank you my healer, my guide, my saviour and most especially, my stronghold. amen.

Thank you, i still have all 21 fingers intact (of course the numbers include my family jewel) even if i've been throwing fire crackers on the street like a mad man on prozac,

seriously thanks for the year that was 2004, even if it added quite a few wrinkles on my forehead...

share ko lang..

Be thankful....

For the wife who says it's galunggong tonight. She is home with me, not with someone else.

For the husband who is on the sofa who is being a couch potato. He is home with me and not out with the barkada in the bars.

For the teenager who is complaining about doing dishes, because that means she is at home, not on the streets taking drugs.

For the taxes that i pay, because it means that i am employed.

For the mess to clean after a party, because it means that i have been surrounded by friends.

For the clothes that fit a little too snug, because it means i have enough to eat.

For my shadow that watches me work, because it means i am out in the sunshine.

For a roof that needs fixing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that need changing, because it means i have a home.

For all the complaining i hear about the government, because it means that we have freedom of speech.

For the parking spot i find at the far end of the parking lot, because it means i am capable of walking and that i have been blessed with transportation.

For the lady behind me in church that sings off key, because it means that i can hear.

For the pile of laundry and ironing, because it means i have clothes to wear.

For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day, because it means i have been capable of working hard.

For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means that i am alive.

For meetings at the church, masses to go to and prayer meetings i have to attend. . .

Because it means my faith is alive :)

Thank you for letting me NOT give up ... even though its SO tempting!

Thank you that I made peace with the EX ... we can now co-exist here in MTC and MTC EBs without having to avoid be be awkward with each other.

Thank you for the small circle of close and special friends I have.

Thank you that we had a good yet trying year ... we learned lessons, grew personally/spiritually/professionally and realized that living simply is better ... if not BEST!

Thank you to the MTC members I've met at EBs ... it nice to see familiar faces from time to time.

Thank you for allowing me to meet CPO ... he's sweet!

Thank you for providing us what we need.

Thank you KL for always being my companion during EBs, as well as listening to my crazy adventures! ;-)

thanks for answering my request.

the same reason my skeds now are going ballistics.

but its a-ok...

thanks for giving me these hardships.

allows me to put my threshold for pain

and my faith work to its maximum.

thanks for people who help me put together my projects.

they are all a blessing.

thanks for the time to sleep.

i know i lack alot of that now

but its ok. i did ask for this.

thank you for the new stuff you blessed me with.

its alot of responsibility but i know u sent it

because i can do it.

thanks for the nice people in the new office

than i am working with.

thanks too for my ever so nice and loyal clients.

their trust and respect spells happiness to me.

thank you for my wonderful and so supportive team.

they are really my backbone when i work.

thank you for my reliable ibook.

my life is in this laptop. its been working so hard.

thank you for the food that sustains me.

though i have to say that resto food is already

coming out of my system.

thank you for blessing my family while i cant be around all the time.

i know they will always be safe with your guidance.

thank you for good net connections.

it keeps our lives so much better.

Thank You for letting me start off the new year with a clean slate.

Thank You for letting me take a short, but most enjoyable vacation with the people I love, so that I may start the year refreshed.

Thank You for letting him come into my life just at the right time when I needed someone there and for the fun and enjoyment we share.

Thank You for never forsaking me, despite all that I have done and been through.

Thank You for my family, relatives and friends who have been there for me through the difficult times.

Thank You for the one who just left my life, for the beautiful times we shared.

Thank You for all the blessings, graces, trials and tribulations.

thank you for people who exert extra effort to make my life easier.

thank you for clients who understand and keep an open mind about things.

thank you for the energy that keeps me going even if i dont get to sleep.

thank you for super bowl lunch... the terriyaki boy dinner...

unfortunately as it is, i will really have to depend on resto food till

i am back to my quiet world... thats april already!

thank you for working out everything just so we can move on with

our schedules.

thank you for someone. its nice to know that even if all break loose

a simple talk can re-energize you.

thank you for the trust. lord, i prayed for it and i said its all up to you.

well, look where ur favorite daughter is now! you allow me to believe

that things can happen when i believe it will! amen.

thank you....

... i still have the energy to move on.

... for giving me positive thoughts that even

if i feel my back is cracking, it will be good.

... for the discipline and mindset that what we think,

we can achieve. its always a choice.

... for my wonderful team who i can depend on.

instead of backing down, they see the vision that i see too.

... for suppliers who are willing and able to work

round-a-clock to meet the deadline.

lord, thank you. i know that from all the turmoil that i am in now,

things will settle down in a few weeks. i wont argue nor give up

because i know i did ask for this. just staying focus on all the tasks

that you have set me out to do. amen.