thank You for...

...the time Shiela and I spent together,

...keeping safe from harm,

...granting her the strength she needs,

...keeping us together despite all the trials we two have been through,

...a mother who, despite being emotionally insecure, still loves very much,

...an uncle who, despite being grumpy at me, still loves and respects me,

...this wonderful life full blessings & trials.

Edited by HimuraButosay

thank you for the energy to move.

forever lacking sleep and rest

but you strengthen me every time.

thanks for the chance to work with my fave team.

its nice reuniting with them.

thanks for that power to say no.

only shows i know how to prioritize.

thanks for the discipline of staying silent.

not easy i tell you but its better...

when you dont have anything nice to say

or when you'd rather be quiet than get into a mess.

thank you for friends

my forever backbone come what may.

thanks to that someone who inspires me.

thanks for re-assurance and for just being there.

... for standing by whatever happens.

thank you for bringing great people in my life... for always giving me the best opportunities professionally... for allowing me to enjoy my life... for giving me the ability to earn my keep throgh something i love... my heart's just overflowing right now with gratitude. thank you. thank you. thank you.

I had a long day and, near the end, was feeling so dog-tired. Buti na lang someone greeted me on the radio. Felt, uhmm, deliciously strange hearing my name on the air. My first-ever radio greeting!! Aww, poor me. Well, there's a first time for everything, right?

What a great way to end a day and start a new one. Thank you for that.

Edited by Podweed

God, you're definitely the greatest! I love you more and more each day!

I love you so much PO6 & I really thank God for giving me the most wonderful set of girlfriends ever.

We may have had that awful cold war more than 2 weeks ago that almost split our group but then again, I'm thankful that we're back together. Somehow I still thank God for giving us the hard cases in our most dreaded class and grouping us accordingly. If not for the cases, we wouldn't have had the chance to go to overnights and patch things up..

Last Tuesday's (April 5) accident will serve as a memory and a lesson for all of us. Car accidents may happen to anyone but I never imagined it will happen to us as a group. Thank God the driver who hit our car was not running that fast. Thank God that we were given the courage to face that irate woman who shouldn't have yelled at us since she was the one who hit us. Thank God for Mr. MMDA man, Wilfred Samson who believed that we were the ones hit, who fought for us & backed us up the whole time even while we were reporting the incident at Orense. This goes to show that there are still honorable people around. You're the man, Kuya! Thank God for enlightening Ms. Leila Vicente, the woman who hit us, that it was her mistake after all. Thank God for MMDA Dir. Lina Enriquez for assisting us in the police report (Moe thanks ulit pakisabi kay tita Lin huh). Thank God for covering us with your mantle of protection & not allowing any of us to get hurt. Thank God you once again protected Kris & Joy from coming with us & not letting them experience the incident. Thank God for sparing us, PO6.. Thank God for making us realize that what happened is a sign that we will graduate. That it was just a hindrance set by the devil, trying to prevent us from graduating.

Thank God for my mom, my dad & my uncle for supporting me & my whole barkada that night as we told them what happened and still trusting us (especially Dhang). Thank God also for them coz they provided us everything we need for the night as we studied at my place. Thank God for making Dhang's relatives at home understand that it wasn't her fault & that it was an accident. Special mention once again to my dad who printed out all the papers & copies we need & the acetate as well. And to my mom for buying me the internet card. And to my uncle who's always willing to assist in almost everything.

Thank God for granting our prayers that night as well.. for giving the group of Nicquee, Grace & Gretel (and also Joy) enough time to prepare for their defense last Wednesday and nailing it! Thank you God so so SO much for that.

I know God that you've seen how we've all cursed Finaman & Ms. Malou and on behalf of PO6 & the rest of my batch, we're deeply sorry. We are asking for your forgiveness from our sins due to our human weaknesses. We're very very sorry that we cursed about all those and am now rebuking it in your Holy name.

Lord God in about a few hours from now, I will be preparing for school once again. This is a very big day for me and my groupmates in Manacco and in Finaman. Lord God, please please please... cover us once again with your most precious blood and your holy mantle of protection. Give us the strength, confidence, courage and wisdom to face our panelists this afternoon. Help us deliver our case defenses very well. I would also like to ask from you to guide our panelists as well as they ask us questions. I also pray that we may all be able to substantially answer every question so that we will have the chances of getting our whole batch exempted in the final exams (this goes for our Finaman class). Lord, if it's in your will that we should commit mistakes in our defense then we'll gladly accept it. But please stay by our side so that we will still be able to handle it well. Lord we offer you all these case defenses, the reports, the assignments and next week's final exams. Lord please grant us our heart's desire to graduate and to make our parents proud. Lord this is for you Lord.. everything we have, everything we are.. and most especially Everything that will happen today will be done in your name Lord. Make me cry for joy once again, Lord. I love that feeling Lord. It was a complete bliss that I felt last night as I heard my friends over the phone shout for joy. I know Lord right then & there that our prayers manifested.. Grant us the same happiness Lord.

All these I sincerely ask on behalf of Anton, Kenneth, Francis, Dhindo, Paul (my groupmates for Manacco).. of Aika, Dhang, Joyce & Jay (for Finaman).. and Nicquee (for Logmana). In your Holy name O Lord, I claim all of these.

Thank you Lord, I completely trust & surrender to you. In your hands I commend all of these. Amen.

I love you Lord. I love you ma, pa, uncle (my dogs as well), PO6, Kris & Joy of GAP.. the whole CI11.. God bless us all! Amen! Amen! Amen!

Guest Lacey_thong

Thank you for the blessings that you give to us each day;

For friends and family we hold dear, for all you send our way.

We ask that you will guide us well, in everything we do,

And pray we never will forget these blessings came from you..

I thank you, for once in my life

I have the chance to know a wonderful guy

Thank you dear Lord for everything...

"All good things come to those who wait".

Thank You so much. I haven't felt this way in a looooooong time. The lessons are wonderful. They were learnt the hard way, and those are the best. If I could go back, I wouldn't change a thing. Well worth the 'wait'. For "what profits a man if he gains the whole world, yet loses his soul?"

And now, it's time to hustle.

Thank you that our family's is getting closer because of a problem with my sister. We will do our best to take care of her daughter.

Thank you for friends and family.

Thank you that I have FINALLY realized things can no longer be with him. I have deleted his number from my phonebook.

Thank you for all the other blessings despite not physically going to church.

thank you lord for keeping me safe on my way to work...

a i also pray for my loved ones who were left at home...

pls keep them safe and sound as they go to sleep.

i pray that this day be a productive one...

i pray for all the people around me...

specially, for my baby ashley pls keep her healthy and safe also...

amen.