The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

Came there for lunch. And that was NYE pa ah. Limited choices. Like roast beef lang meron. Haha no other steak. It was 1.2k pa naman haha

I feel you. Gone are the times when just a simple unli-shrimp cocktail is a novelty.

But for that price, you can the same at a Vikings!

Went to Heat for dinner and the only selection was Wagyu this & wagyu that. Wish the chefs would be more creative. Its not about budget.

Came there for lunch. And that was NYE pa ah. Limited choices. Like roast beef lang meron. Haha no other steak. It was 1.2k pa naman haha

I feel you. Gone are the times when just a simple unli-shrimp cocktail is a novelty.

Went to Heat for dinner and the only selection was Wagyu this & wagyu that. Wish the chefs would be more creative. Its not about budget.

Right. Vikings is a better choice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...