What's The Last Book You've Read?

sorry for the OT post but has anyone tried reading any of the novels you can download from limewire? i know it's kinda weird reading off from a computer or laptop, but aside from the reading experience, what other things have you noticed? complete ba? tama naman ba yung transfer to electronic form?
I'm actually reading a PDF form of Interview with the Vampire. Well, it's got lot6sa typo's and there is even a whole page that got repeated. I don't know lang sa iba, kasi I downloaded the whole Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. I hope the other books aren't like that. I put them in my phone so I can read them anywhere kaya ok na din, pusw, they are free. But of course mas ok pa rin yung old fashioned books talaga...

Actually it depends on the person who scanned/proofread the e-book. I've got a fairly decent collection of books in micro$oft reader (.lit) format. If anyone is interested just PM me your email addy & I'll email it to you.

I'm currently reading the Honor Harrington series by David Weber. Got the books in hardbound form and now have it in ebook form to read on my phone when I'm bored at work.

I finished The Bone Collector and am reading The Taking by Dean Koontz now.

I aim to finally finish Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell over the holidays. I wish. :D

panalo yang jonathan strange & mr norell! the pace really picks up by the 3rd and last part... heard she working on a sequel and that a movie adaptation is planned.

i'm almost done with armstrong's "it's not about the bike".

Last book I read? Clive Cussler's The Trojan Odyssey.  Now, I'm done with all the Dirk Pitt series and am trying out the Juan Cabrillo series.  Dark Watch doesn't seem bad at all.  :thumbsupsmiley:

didn't really think that women would go for clive cussler :cool:

hemingways, i finally finished "it's not about the bike"

started on "a case for faith". don't recall the author's name right now

OK boys and girls! Dunno if this has been done before. Kakatamad to backread on the whole forum kasi.  Mods if there's a similar thread, feel free to close this one.  :P

Anyway, This thread is kinda self exlanatory, so just let 'er rip!  No holds barred on whatever kind of book you've read, or when you've read it.  :lol:  :lol:

To kick things off...

Last Read:  Rainbow Six, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Currently Reading: The Da Vinci Code

LAST BOOK:

TWELFTH ANGEL ni OG Mandino--about CEO who had everything and who lost gis wife and son in a tragic accident. Tapos, he took a hiatus, tapos nag little league coah siya for three months, tapos nakameet siya ng below par ng little league player.

Guest temperamental

Been putting off Angels and Demons by Dan Brown but finally, 10 pages short of finishing it :) (the story's way better than the Da Vinci Code!!!)

I just began reading my textbook on PERL. :lol:

Freakonomics - by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner

A must have for anyone who's intrigued by numbers and believes they can be used to explain most things.

What do schoolteachers and sumo wrestlers have in common? Why do drug dealers still live with their moms? How much do parents really matter?

Some of the questions they dug up data on. The answers and their explanations will surprise you.