What's The Last Book You've Read?

sorry for the OT post but has anyone tried reading any of the novels you can download from limewire? i know it's kinda weird reading off from a computer or laptop, but aside from the reading experience, what other things have you noticed? complete ba? tama naman ba yung transfer to electronic form?

I'm actually reading a PDF form of Interview with the Vampire. Well, it's got lot6sa typo's and there is even a whole page that got repeated. I don't know lang sa iba, kasi I downloaded the whole Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. I hope the other books aren't like that. I put them in my phone so I can read them anywhere kaya ok na din, pusw, they are free. But of course mas ok pa rin yung old fashioned books talaga... :rolleyes:

Don't laugh. I am currently reading The Guitar Grimoire. Someone mentioned it in the Guitar Thread. I was curious so I bought it. It's a tough read. As backup when I get bored reading the guitar book, I am also reading Holy Blood Holy Grail, the book that inspired the Da Vinci Code.

Spirit Controlled Woman.. Beverly La haye.

I repeat on reading this book everytime i feel that i am losing track to what the holy spirit is leading me.

The book is so effective, it changed a lot of my wrong attitudes, and still keep on changing me...

This book will let you know what temperament you are, and will tell all your weaknesses and how to overcome them.

It will tell all your strengths and will help you boost up your self-esteem.

HIghly recommended to every woman....

..............Deuil pour Deuil...................

.............(Mourning for Mourning)..By Robert Desnos

Desnos’ own selection of his early stories from Surrealist reviews: fairy-tales from The Period of Sleeping-Fits. It was Desnos’s first book. This was during the early experimental period of Surrealism - the period of Sleeping-fits, of the investigation of the subconscious through dream and trance states and through automatic writing. Robert Desnos proved to be the most gifted practitioner...

post-84608-1134436805.jpg

post-84608-1134437032.jpg