What's The Last Book You've Read?

My boss just gave me some required reading --- MAKE A LIFE (Not just a Living) by Dr Ron Jenson....

Book touches on Business & Professional Growth... Interesting stuff... After reading a few pages of the book... I begin to re-think my priorties in Life....

Really an eye-opener for me...

I'm confused and unhappy with myself nowadays... seems like my personal life is in a spiral and is getting out of control... This book somehow has given me a sense of direction... a new way to look at my like and be a better person...

I would recommend this book to all...

Rape of Nanking by IRIS CHANG....

Rape of the city of Nanking, and humanity. They say it's even worse than the holocaust. Isang event na laging downplayed by Japanese because it depicts of Japanese cruelty (parang masyadong soft ang cruelty..)..EVILS.

Men, women, children were all raped, decapitated. Infants decapitated into at least 4 pieces. VERY DISTURBING.Lalo na yung pics.

two friends gave me good books last Christmas..

am reading them alternately :)

Eats, Shoots & Leaves by Lynee Truss -- a funny book on punctuation usage :D

The Bourne Legacy -- a new novel by Eric Van Lustbader using the Jason Bourne character of Robert Ludlum's Bourne series

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

"What's The Last Book You've Read?, Or what are you currently reading?"

yan yung tanong eh. nag-release ba ng book ang dishwalla?

oh, forgive my ignorance. goodness..

I believe he was reacting to an earlier post where the book Angels & Demons was called Angels & Devils...

That was off topic but lets let it pass shall we?

The last book I finished was The Taking by Dean Koontz.

I am reading Predator by Patricia Cornwell and The Chronicles of Narnia (the 7 books in 1 volume version) right now.

Edited by Wyld