Laptop/Notebook Owners

I have the IBM Thinkpad X31 ultraportable.

Pentium M 1.4Ghz (Centrino)

768MB RAM

30GB HD

12.1" Display

802.11b Wireless

10/100 Ethernet

56k Modem

Firewire

USB 2.0

3-year worldwide warranty (yeah baby!)

I bought this December 2003 and so far it has gone through a lot of tough sh*t. I've been carrying it everywhere and it still works perfectly. One thing I like about the X31 over other 12" laptops is the battery life. When I first bought it I could last 4.5-5 hours with the stock battery. Basta sa reliability, IBM Thinkpads parin.

I have an IBM R32, bought last 2003 pa pero late 2002 pa yata lumabas ang model na 'to.

P4 - M 1.8Ghz

256 MB of RAM

20GB HDD

Quite old if you consider the rapid advancement of computer technology.

ok naman for everyday use. really sturdy too. kaso lang dahil sa kalumaan, di pa USB 2.0 (dalawa nga lang usb1.1 slots), walang fire wire din.

the video card could use some upgrading (if possible, pls let me know guys) for better gaming.

Dun sa mga nakaka alam, ano ba magandang brand ng USB 2.0 (or yung may combo na Firewire) na pwede ilagay sa PCI/PCMCIA (di ko alam correct term) slot?

not that light about 5.56lbs... pero nice thing lang with centrino, if ever you would be going to a meeting... just charged it completely the laptop would last for about 3.5 hours.... so you dont need to bring the charger anymore, which is additonal weight. In comparison with your laptop kailangan mo dalhin yun charger, which is make its heavier in the bag. This laptop is also smaller, kasi 14" pero xtra wide....

• 1 month later...
Guest civic_10

compaq tablet pc tc1100 and ibm thinkpad...:D

yung tablet ko ok naman syak, sobrang sulit as notebook sa school...:D di na ko nagdadala ng notebook e, lahat dun ko na sinusulat..:D

Guest Dennis®

COMPAQ PRESARIO 700 1.1GHZ

248MB RAM

DVD ROM

WIFI - LINKSYS (PLUG AND PLAY) :thumbsupsmiley:

BLUETOOTH - D-LINK (PLUG & PLAY) :thumbsdownsmiley:

BY THE WAY, IS ANYBODY HERE A TECHIE WHO KNOWS HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT BLUETOOTH AND XP? I'M HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THE BLUETOOTH. IT WORKS WITH MY OTHER COMPUTER BUT IT DOESN'T WORK WELL WITH THE PRESARIO. :(