· 10/100 Ethernet, 56K Modem

· Bluetooth

· Remote, 6-in-1 Card Reader

· Dolby 4.1 Home Theater

· 6 Cell Lithium-Ion

· 1 year parts and labour warranty

(system battery: 1 year)

Edited by kaplogan

kakabili ko lang ng MSI s260 megabook, kaya lang yung memory nya is 256 sya, gusto ko sana i upgrade ng 1gig kaso parang ang hirap buksan, tinanggal ko na lahat ng screw pero parang may mga snap ons sya ayaw ko namang pilitin kasi baka masira sayang naman.. may nakabukas na ba sa inyo ng ganong klaseng model?

Using a Thinkpad T60 for the better part of a year-- it's perky even when running on Vista :)

Bought my fiancee a Neo 2161N (their upgrade to the 2160 Basic) and it's suprisingly responsive. It's still the same old 2160, but with a 2.0gig proc, 1gig ram and 80gig HD. Siempre happy si GF, so happy din ako ;)

I went malling the other day.. nakita ako na lenovo on display (hmm.. should have taken a picture or took note of the brand). basta dual core siya, 120 gb hard disc, 1 gb memory, 15 display. price tag was in the 26K range.

balak kong ipamana ang laptop ko na NEO to one of our staff. nagtaka lang ako sa lenovo because alam ko ay nasa 35-40k range siya. is there something I don't know bakit biglang NEO range na siya with that kind of specs?

hehehehe... buy muna, oks yan, yan ang gamit ko at so far satisfied ako.... kumbaga sa toyota eh yan ang vios nila....

saka oks ang speaker nyan. maganda at crisp ang sound....

I went malling the other day.. nakita ako na lenovo on display (hmm.. should have taken a picture or took note of the brand). basta dual core siya, 120 gb hard disc, 1 gb memory, 15 display. price tag was in the 26K range.

balak kong ipamana ang laptop ko na NEO to one of our staff. nagtaka lang ako sa lenovo because alam ko ay nasa 35-40k range siya. is there something I don't know bakit biglang NEO range na siya with that kind of specs?

Baka walang OS na kasama pa yan,

or if its the Y series, yan yung mga gawa na ng lenovo.

Yung mga R, T, X , series yung mga dating IBM models na na acquire ng lenovo kaya medyo pricey

Pero since Lenovo brand din naman, siguro pareho lang sila ng performance.

Guest Leviticus
Baka walang OS na kasama pa yan,

or if its the Y series, yan yung mga gawa na ng lenovo.

Yung mga R, T, X , series yung mga dating IBM models na na acquire ng lenovo kaya medyo pricey

Pero since Lenovo brand din naman, siguro pareho lang sila ng performance.

I checked again the other day on that Lenovo unit. It had Vista installed. I asked the shop why the price was like that, to which the sales guy said that it was because of the UMPCs and the fact that desktop prices are going down. If it wasn't for the Vista installed, it could have been less 3K, according to the sales guy.

question... when i use my webcam for my YM the image is upside down... any fixes that you guys know?

if ur webcam comes with a cd most probably there is a software there to set your webcam... or you could install it upside down (hanging) on your computer table, like what i did with my webcam in the office :)

Dati I use a Thinkpad T42p. Gave it to my brother, though mas madalas gamit ng younger sister ko for her acads.

Nowadays nakikigamit ako sa Macbook na binigay ko to my wife. Okay naman so far, very satisfied with it kasi sobrang walang hassles with software etc. If I need Windows there's VMware Fusion. Bought it nung $1=P39 at a discounted rate nung beta pa lang sya. Sulit talaga.

At work I use the company issued Dell Vostro. Installed Linux on it kasi di ko talaga matiis ang Vista. Running XP via VMware. No need for vmware workstation or server kasi meron namang easyvmx.com

For a new laptop I'm torned between getting a Macbook Pro and the upcoming Thinkpad T400. T400 can take up to 8GB umano, perfect for running a 64-bit OS!