Laptop/Notebook Owners

I wanted to buy a tablet. I'm choosing between:

HP pavilion tx2070 (brand new, will be bought outside at around 66K): AMD, 250 GB HD, 2GB RAM (Max)

Lenovo x60 tablet (2nd hand, around 60K, bought at local market): Intel Core2, 100 GB HD, 1GB RAM (4 GB Max)

Which one do you think?

go for the lenovo...

Kakaingit kayo! :rolleyes:

Ako, am still using an Asus M3 combo drive laptop.... although Wifi-ready na ito, it only has 256 RAM and 40 Gig HD. :blush:

Kaya, I wouldn't mind na bigyan nyo ako (kung pwede, Hahaha!) ng pinag-lumaan ninyong unit. :upside:

Salamat sa magbibigay. :hypocritesmiley:

Ok, kunin mo dto, pls see my avatar for directions. :upside:

Selling my Sony Vaio CR 22G...black, Intel Pentium Dual Core processor, dvd writer, hard disk 120G, orig windows vista premium & Microsoft ofice 2007 standard installed, 14.1" WXGA display clear bright lcd. 4GB RAM included,and 1.3 webcam built in,wifi ready,bluetooth...will include logitech wireless mouse and original vail bag, condition is 9/10 very well maintained. pm me if interested,..selling cheap at 60k (neg) thanks!

Just a curious question for Sony Viao users out there: how is its performance? :headsetsmiley:

I mean, I still have this notion that they are total crap - the worst "innovation" that Sony got into. <_<

So, what's your say? :unsure:

Actually d naman crap ang vaio, masyadong pricey lang talaga, i had my vaio for just only a week, ksi nagustuhan nung bayaw ko so cant comment on its performance. pero one thing i noticed is its Lcd screen, its better than my newer laptops.

Guest Sniglet

i've been a toshiba laptop user/owner from way back then.

on my first, the hard drive crushed and because i had purchased an extended warranty of 3 years, toshiba sent for a FedEx box to place the old laptop and sent it back to the USA. Three week later, I received a brand new replacement laptop because they could no longer fix the hard drive and i guess there were other defects on the laptop. BTW, it was 2 weeks before expiry of the 3 yr warranty.

From then on, i have used/bought 3 more laptops all toshiba brand!

Guest Leviticus

I see... So, I guess they kinda improved since before. :goatee:

My bro and other friends really had a bad experience with Vaios kasi before... <_<

let me guess.. bumigay ang hard disc nya ano?

Guest Leviticus

Yup, 1 of my Japanese friend experienced that.

For my brother's case, it just went dead - it wasn't starting up at all. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Did you also had a bad experience with it? :rolleyes:

I did have an experience with it but not my laptop. it was my american boss' vaio. the hard drive was making funny noises and then suddenly went kaput! bye bye all vital data.

Guest Leviticus
Did this happen fairly recently or 3 to 5 years or so ago? :unsure:

this happened about a year ago. I was the IT supervisor back then and was tasked to "recover all files" by any means. too bad.. the hard drive was clicking whirring whenever you shake it. a bad sign. bought it to a sony service center. kaput. no hope. the culprit was the motherboard as it experienced a short, according to the technician.

I have a Dell Latitude D630 with the following specs:

• Processor: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz
  • Memory: 4 Gb Ram
  • Cache: 1 Gb L2 Cache
  • HDD: 120 Gb
  • Others: Wifi / 1G LAN card / Bluetooth

Very satisfied, running 3 OS all at the same time, still running smoothly :thumbsupsmiley:

:mtc:

Guest airmax
so mga tsong advisable ba bumili sony vaio plano ko din kasi bumili

ok naman ang sony vaio. un nga lang if ur a gamer kunin mo ung may nvidia card kaso mas mahal nga lang yon. nabili ko lang ng bargain sa bestbuy ung vaio ko at around $572.