Laptop/Notebook Owners

Alienware is overrated. Just get the Dell laptop of parekoi Skip. It's half the price AND most importantly, portable. Alienware weighs 8.5lbs up; in short, parang me dala dala kang halos 4 na kilong bigas parati. It will definitely stunt your growth. Di ka tatangkad and worse, magkaka-scoliosis ka pa. Haha. Ika nga nung isang poster, if it's at most 7.5lbs, "get a desktop, seriously". And, even though the joke's on me, he is correktomundo!

If you don't plan to bring it around and show off to your peers, then all the more it's smarter to have a regular Dell. After all, Alienware is made by Dell. They just re-branded it for market niching purposes. Kaso bistado na natin haha. Whatever Alienware will have, the regular Dells will also have.

I'm telling you, as long as your laptop has the ff specs - 1440x900,2G,2.26GH,256MB video memory and weight of at most 6lbs, it is perfect for gaming.

Instead of having more memory in chipset (not necessarily bad but really, how much can you need and actually use?), might as well invest in higher resolutions. The Alienware I saw at PHp179,000 is a laughable 1280x800. The Php189,000 is 1440x900, but "Php189,000" ? My HP is 1680x1100 and it's less Php100,000.

Wala lang trip ko lang bumili noon. Isa pa halos pareho lang sila ng presyo ng xps and at the same time kong bibili ako ng desktop wala na akong pupuwestuhan dito sa bahay namin. Gusto ko lang i upgrade ung notebook ko into a gaming notebook. I also plan to buy a Mac later on. If you think that's over rated then that's your opinion. I usually don't plan to show it off to my friends sa bahay ko lang naman gagamitin. Ang mahal pala ng laptop dyan sa atin :)

Edited by Vegasboy32
  • 1 month later...