Laptop/Notebook Owners

I currently use a Dell XPS M1210 C2D T7200 w/ 2GB RAM running Vista. I would like to upgrade to a Macbook Pro, running OSX w/ Parallels running Vista.

If you want to use the MBP solely for running Windows, you are better off using Bootcamp because then you do not incur the emulation overhead. Vista on Parallels is bearable only because the MBP is so powerful but that is like getting a Porsche Cayman and then hitching a boat trailer behind it. Unless of course, you are willing to discover OS X in which case, the use of Parallels and Vista will probably be a transition thing for you. My friends who shifted to Macs and OS X licked their windows habit in about three months.

Guest Leviticus
brand new sya dapat, saan ako punta? which shop? i- credit card ko lang sya di cash

go to the distributors or go to any SM cyberzone. if you want to search online then go to www.pcgilmore.com.ph or www.pcx.com.ph for a list of laptops with corresponding prices.

I got mine from digital playground in SM megamall. i remember between this model (neo empriva 540) there is another model that is worth 20k but with 256 memory and 40 gig hdd; may camera and wireless na yun.

if pang-gaming ang gusto mo (nakita ko sa SM ginagamit ng levelupgames to demo pangya, ragnarok, and freestyle) get the blue notebook series.

medyo gipit ka nga lang pagdating sa mga HP, dell, toshiba, ACER, and compaq brands pagdating sa 35K budget mo. ASUS is also a good choice of laptops within your budget. you can get a lonovo with 35k also; doubtful ako sa IBM at 35K price.

go to the distributors or go to any SM cyberzone. if you want to search online then go to www.pcgilmore.com.ph or www.pcx.com.ph for a list of laptops with corresponding prices.

I got mine from digital playground in SM megamall. i remember between this model (neo empriva 540) there is another model that is worth 20k but with 256 memory and 40 gig hdd; may camera and wireless na yun.

if pang-gaming ang gusto mo (nakita ko sa SM ginagamit ng levelupgames to demo pangya, ragnarok, and freestyle) get the blue notebook series.

medyo gipit ka nga lang pagdating sa mga HP, dell, toshiba, ACER, and compaq brands pagdating sa 35K budget mo. ASUS is also a good choice of laptops within your budget. you can get a lonovo with 35k also; doubtful ako sa IBM at 35K price.

salamat sa info!

hindi naman sa gaming ang priority ko sa laptop kasi may desktop ako for gaming

gagamitin ko lang sa mga office applications, wireless internet, downloading stuff and burning dvds

Guest Leviticus
wala kang makikitang laptop for 35K na may DVD writer

combo drive lang

uy long time no see na magreply ako sa post mo. I'm currently using a neo empriva 540 N. may DVD burner combo drive. gulat nga sila sa probinsya because I told them I got my laptop for 30k.

downside lang ng laptop ko is naka preinstall ay windows Vista Home edition. kakainis at hindi compatible ang programs ko dito. I had to downgrade to Winxp

Intel Centrino® Duo Mobile Technology

Core Duo T2050(1.60Ghz, 2Mb, 533FSB)

Mobile Intel® 945GM +ICH7-M Chipset

512MB DDR2 533

14”XGA TFT , 1280 x 768 pixel resolution

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950

60Gb Fujitsu IDE HDD

DVD Dual

Microsoft Windows XP Home

2.3 kgs, 315 (W) x 262 (D) x 27.4/35.2 (H) mm

Built in 56K Modem,

Built in 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabyte LAN

Built-in Intel® PRO/Wireless 220BG (802.11b/g)

Built in 3 in 1 Card Reader

S-video/TV-out (NTSC/PAL), VGA port

3 x USB Port, Firewire ready

6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery(4.5 Hrs Standby Time)

Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Body for better cooling

diba lugi yan sa P35k?

Guest Leviticus
Intel Centrino® Duo Mobile Technology

Core Duo T2050(1.60Ghz, 2Mb, 533FSB)

Mobile Intel® 945GM +ICH7-M Chipset

512MB DDR2 533

14”XGA TFT , 1280 x 768 pixel resolution

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950

60Gb Fujitsu IDE HDD

DVD Dual

Microsoft Windows XP Home

2.3 kgs, 315 (W) x 262 (D) x 27.4/35.2 (H) mm

Built in 56K Modem,

Built in 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabyte LAN

Built-in Intel® PRO/Wireless 220BG (802.11b/g)

Built in 3 in 1 Card Reader

S-video/TV-out (NTSC/PAL), VGA port

3 x USB Port, Firewire ready

6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery(4.5 Hrs Standby Time)

Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Body for better cooling

diba lugi yan sa P35k?

you forgot to put the brand of the laptop..

what do you mean lugi yan for 35K? if that specs is worth 35K then sulit na sulit yan

para magmura, try to weasel out of the winxp Home edition OS..

you can get a lonovo with 35k also; doubtful ako sa IBM at 35K price.

Clarification lang po. IBM has got out of the laptop and PC business. At least since 2 years ago, they don't use the IBM brand anymore. If you stil see IBM brand laptops or desktops, old model yun. All of their products were taken over by Lenovo.

Clarification lang po. IBM has got out of the laptop and PC business. At least since 2 years ago, they don't use the IBM brand anymore. If you stil see IBM brand laptops or desktops, old model yun. All of their products were taken over by Lenovo.

binili ng lenovo yung pc manufacturing business ng IBM and meron silang agreement ng IBM na pwede gamitin ng lenovo ang IBm name for 2 years

I have the HP Pavilion tx1120us which has some great features but the video isn't too great. Any way to tweak it? Also, it's a tablet PC but the pen isn't calibrated correctly. Any idea how to re-calibrate?

Here are the specs:

Product Features and Technical Details

Product Features

Lightweight tablet PC with 180-degree swiveling 12.1-inch touchscreen and integrated 1.3-megapixel WebCam

1.8 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-56 processor, 160 GB hard drive, 2 GB RAM (max), LightScribe DVD-/+RW drive

Connectivity: 3 USB, 1 VGA, 1 ExpressCard 34, 1 headphone, 2 microphone, 1 S/PDIF out, 5-in-1 memory card reader

54g Wi-Fi LAN (802.11b/g), 10/100 Ethernet, NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 video card with up to 319 MB shared memory

Pre-installed with Windows Vista Home Premium (with Media Center capabilities)

Processor, Memory, and Motherboard

Hardware Platform: PC

Processor: 1.8 GHz AMD Turion 64

Number of Processors: 2

RAM: 2000 MB

RAM Type: DDR2 SDRAM

Hard Drive

Size: 16 GB

Type: Serial ATA

Cases and Expandability

Size (LWH): 7.6 inches, 1.77 inches, 14.1 inches

heres my laptop:

Dell XPS M170

Intel® Centrino™ Mobile Technology

Intel® Pentium® M 780 (2.26GHz, 2Mb, 533MHz)

Microsoft® Windows® XP Media Center

1024Mb DDR2-533MHz

100Gb Mobile HDD

nVidia® GeForce™ Go 7800GTX 256Mb Dedicated VRAM

Dual-Layer DVD+/-RW

17inches widescreen - 1920 x 1200 - WIDE !!!

Networking - Data link protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g

Interface Provided - 6 Hi-Speed USB Hi-Speed USB, 1 IEEE 1394 (FireWire) RJ-11, 1 Modem RJ-45, 1 Ethernet VGA, 1 S-Video, 1 Display / video, 1 DVI

System Weight: 8.6lbs.

Overview: Value Priced Celeron-M laptop with Webcam and DvD-Writer

Intel Celeron-M 440 (1.86GHz, 1Mb, 533FSB) [Yonah Core]

- Mobile Intel 940GML Express Chipset

1024Mb DDR2@533Mhz (2x512mb) / Maximum 2Gb

80Gb ATA Hard Disk Drive

Built-In 1.3 MegaPixel WebCamera (Orbicam)

14.1in. Widescreen Crystalbrite LCD (1280x800)

-64mb Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 945GM(Shared)

Multi-Format DVD±WRITER Dual Layer Combo Drive

Built in 5-in-1 MMC Card Reader

PC Card slot (Type II) - for WeRoam Users

3 x USB 2.0 ports

S-video/TV-out (NTSC/PAL) port + VGA port

Wireless Lan 802.11bg

6 cell Battery (2.0 hour Battery Life on DvD Playback)

OS: Linux Operating System / Ready to User with XP-pro(Trial)

Weight: 2.4Kgs.

Free: Acer Laptop Carrying Case

ok ba ang mga specs na ito for P29,900.00, di ba ako lugi?