• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Laptop/Notebook Owners

I agree with you Guys,

I have Dell D600 - gamit ko sa office.

So far, yung service Ok naman.

may local support kasi ang Dell sa pinas.

:mtc:

san ba dito sa metro manila ang authorized dell service center?

lahat naman ng laptop gawa either taiwan or china yan.. and yung support nyan gawang atin hehehe.. nasa ortigas, makati, libis etc.. tawag ka 1-900 akala mo papunta sa US pero dito rin bagsak nun..

Thug... I do have a desk top pc at home.. but I can't let go of my laptop due to mobility reason (as mentioned by L3v3l).. Laptop has certain advantages for people like me.

Anyway, someone mentioned that HDD & RAM is upgradeable.. As I mentioned, this is my 4th laptop and was wondering if really can 'coz I'm having a hard time looking for upgrade parts..

Anyway for those who can help.. my current laptop is HP

HP is easier to upgrade... the hd and memory are not pr0prietary

Got a DL70 generic laptop from villman. one of their Viper brands without the viper logo.

1.7ghz Centrino, 915 chipset, 128mb Radeon X600, 1GB Ram, 80GB HDD, DVD R/RW burner, wifi b/g, tv tuner and 15.4 lcd.

I wasn't too worried about reliability or build quality since the taiwanese manufacturer is also an OEM for other branded names. Its better than toshibas with shoddier build quality. Works fine after a year of punishment as a desktop replacement (sometimes working for days). It's on the heavy side and generates a lot of heat after a while. Wish the battery lasted longer though but its a power hog so what can you expect. Also wish it had bluetooth....

I'm looking for a cooling solution. Are thouse cooling pads with fans any good? There are things to raise the back end of the laptop off the desk to improve circulation but I still more cooling power. Any ideas pls. ?

Thanks!!

HDD and RAM are upgradable in all laptops. you just have to make sure you get the right type.. EIDE or SATA for your HDD; DDR or DDR2 for your RAM.

Thug... I do have a desk top pc at home.. but I can't let go of my laptop due to mobility reason (as mentioned by L3v3l).. Laptop has certain advantages for people like me.

Anyway, someone mentioned that HDD & RAM is upgradeable.. As I mentioned, this is my 4th laptop and was wondering if really can 'coz I'm having a hard time looking for upgrade parts..

Anyway for those who can help.. my current laptop is HP