How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

• 3 weeks later...

I was in college. We were looking to interview women working in the adult entertainment sector for our sociology class.

I searched all over the net and found this and other similar sites. After that the account went dormant for 5-6 years until I broke up with my girlfriend and started looking for entertainment.

i was still in high school when i went to a comp shop in sm i saw a pretty girl doing a webcam show beside me. i happen to see her show her boobs in the camera and kept looking at her screen i noticed manilatonight and remembered her handle name. so in order to get in touch with her as i was a shy kid before and i was with my friends so i could not make a move i made an account and message her but she did not respond. and 13 years after im still on this website... 

Pagpasok ko sa massage parlor sa cubao na sarado na ngayon. Tinanong ako ng receptionist "sir mtc member po ba?" hindi ko alam mtc pero type ko ung receptionist kaya tinanong ko na lang sya "pag mtc member ba pwedeng ikaw ang therapist na kuhain?" sagot nya hindi. Sa isip ko ano ba ung mtc na un? Sayang hindi ko sya natikman