How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

I discovered MTC on Buwayahman's journal, an articulate well-written adult sex-blog. He spoke highly of the site, and it got me curious. I searched the site and voila! ... Was surprised and elated for such comprehensive threads detailing adult topics and more. 

I think active pa ang journal niya...go figure, just google

8 hours ago, artedpro said:

I discovered MTC on Buwayahman's journal, an articulate well-written adult sex-blog. He spoke highly of the site, and it got me curious. I searched the site and voila! ... Was surprised and elated for such comprehensive threads detailing adult topics and more. 

I think active pa ang journal niya...go figure, just google

The legendary Buwayahman. His blogs exposed me to the adult entertainment industry. From the long defunct massage parlors Palacio Don Pedro and Imperial Massage in Makati (sorry, forgot the name of a 3rd MP along Pasay road) to the endless options along Quezon Ave. But it was MTC that further expanded my horizon to the spa industry. Back when it was just an information exchange website, where GMs would freely post details about their adventures. Regardless if it's a success or failure, just for the sake of helping another GM on planning where to strike next. 

• Like (+1) 2