How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

A friend from a previous employement told me about MTC, my only loss is that I did not payed much attention to it kaagad, after a year ngayon ko lang na realize ang tunay na kagandahan ng MTC. Ika nga sa kanya, "O could clearly see now the rain has gone..." :cool:

This GRO from Nymphetz pop quized me, how I've known the place? I said I just saw the sign when I was passing by (I was driving by Roosevelt). She asked me. Was I sure I didn't see it in the internet. I had no idea what she was talking about.

Then, this attendant from Skyline pop quized me, how I've known the place? I said I just saw the sign when I was passing by (I was riding the elevator in Grand Boulevard). She asked me. Was I sure I didn't see it in the internet. I had no idea what she was talking about.

And then I realized they may be talking of the same gig. So I asked around my Friendster network and then I found out about MTC. And silly me, I could have discovered this earlier if I've known that magazine FHM!