How Did You Discover MTC?

Guest - -

• 1 month later...

i first read about it sa FHM, i remember "manilatonight" was mentioned on their SEX SCANDAL issue. but i didn't pay much attention to it.

then one of my chatmates talked about it, referring me to it coz website daw ng mga callgirls and callboys nga. thanks to engrpogi of alamak.com. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

....and then...one week after, i tried registering..it wasn't HARMFUL... I patiently studied and mastered the mechanics of it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vOiLa!!!...im so happy to be here!!!..NAKAKA-ADIK! :mtc: :cool:

I was searching for "pinoy bodybuilders" when filipino links pop out. It lead me to MTC which was described to give infos about KTV, pick-up points, and even orgy schedules. it got me interested so i signed up since it's free! I found out later that they have a lot of threads regardin sex so I'm hooked... but it's just not about sex... has many interesting topics/forum for the general public. I haven't encountered the orgy schedule foru yet :D but I think this is a great site.. and more power to the admins/moderators.

i heard it from my bf.

he mentioned that it is an adult site ek-ek and that he attended some eb before.

he said a lot from here are writers.

so i tried it.

at first, i was just hunting for his posts and looking if he's having a 'karir' or what. ispiya 'ika nga

then i enjoyed reading everybpdy's posts. very informative and sensible!

MTC parang bf ko... KAKAADIK! :mtc:

Guest BDC0425

through FHM yun yung column na post ni boss bizman sa isang thread and bein the sex inosente i am and willing to learn more i checked it out and registered as i think this is the first online community na sinalihan ko na talagang informative and i felt i was welcumed!!! :evil: kaya nga when i post d nawawala ang 3 :mtc: sa baba :)

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

• 3 weeks later...