Dear God,

May you continue to guide and bless me and my batchmates so that we may continue serving in Your name.

Continue giving us the strength, wisdom, patience and heart to continue our jobs for the next 7 months.

Let nothing bad happen to us while we are in our respective areas.

In Jesus name.

Amen

Guest event_horizon

hey, it has been a day.. nothing much has change.. i guess it is better that way than to slip further into the pits.

i still feel exhausted from the burden i am carrying. i guess it just takes time huh?

lord,

i know that you wouldnt give a load that we coud not carry, but do spare a very dear friend such travails, if you would merit, put the burden on me instead of her, for i got nothing much to lose, and a much battle worn person, than she is...

make her strong, optimistic and hopeful, for she is sometimes alone in the struggle in the world.

that good health, love and caring be the walls surrounding her and her siblings

and ultimately find her peace, she longs for.

by your will...

thank you!

it will always be a never-ending gratitude to you, father god. i know that i am one stubborn daughter u have and for that, i am sorry. i continue to thank you for all your blessings and ur graces.

thank you for family who continues to inspire me ... for friends who can make me laugh... for the blessing of work as u know that i am at my best when i am doing something... for the appreciation of co-workers and people around me, something that money cant buy... for the blessings of allowing me to have more than enough to provide, to spend and to share... for the gifts of faith and wisdom, to know and to learn new things, unlearn the old and the bad and look forward to better days.

u are indeed the father that no one can match up with. thank you for loving me the way i am. amen.

lord,

i had a terrible argument with my sister over some trivial matter,

it burdens my heart that such a thing occurs, and until now my heart is still heavy and hurting over it...

please do something for my sister, i really dont know what issues she has thats troubling her.

also, i thank you for the quiet sunday that was, although i wasnt able to go to church, i will do so wednesday morn, right after work.

as always, i pray for the well being of my family, relatives and friends, with special mention to a dear one, you know who she is...

thank you!

Guest event_horizon

hey friend... do remember my request.. i guess i am asking too much too soon.. so i guess i also need to ask you teach me patience..

i have this feeling of "don't know what you've got till it's gone" over me eventhough i have not lost it yet. i understand that people tend to get busy and have less time ofr other people. i just fear that it might slip in between the cracks of life and i lose it forever. it is too precious for me to let this happen to it.

in relation to what i just said, please help me understand why i had not felt that way when i lost my faith...

Guest event_horizon

hey friend.. nearing the end of my rope again.. anyway, thanks for those messages you send through these special people. makes me see some light at the end fo the tunnel though not sure if i am going throught it in the right direction. and please... please let it not be a train...

Guest event_horizon

it sure has been a while, though the situation has not improved... but you know what? it does not feel as bad as before. thanks for giving me the strength to take a positive outlook in life. i now understand that good things can come out of bad situations. that it depends on what you do with the cards you are dealt with. if you want the situation to affect you negatively, then you will. but if you look at it on the brighter side of things, then the options/conclusions are very different. very interesting how ast i forgot given i just went through one scenario just a month ago.

just want to say thanks i guess...

i know that you have no boundaries, that even though i will not post what my heart yearns you would know, i thank you for that.

but now a very dear friend harbors a very troubled heart, i wont be suprised myself because it is hard to be in her situation, i feel her burden...

i know that you wouldnt give us a burden we cant carry,

but please, can you just lighten her load a little bit, maybe show us the way to do such...

as always, i/ we are thankful for each day you bring, whatever the outcome would be...

Hello Father,

I have a prayer. It is not for myself but for someone really dear to me.

Please give a favorable answer to his prayer. He has given up so much of his life already. He is a very kind and sweet man. I am sure he will be able to do even greater and nobler things than he has so far achieved if You grant this for him.

Life owes him this much.

Your Daughter

Morning Prayer Of Thanks

Thank you, Great Spirit, for allowing me one more morning upon this beautiful planet. Thank you for the sunrise. Thank you for my beating heart. Thank you for my body. Thank you for the air that I breathe, the food that I eat and the water that I drink. Thank you for all of the gifts of love which await me today: My friends, my spouse, my children, my family, my co-workers, and all whom I encounter. Thank you for filling my heart with endless love and gratitude, and thank you for the Earth beneath me.

Thank you, so very much, for everything that I have now, in this moment, and in all moments past, present and future.

amen

somebody really close turned around on me...on what motives, only you understand, grant me the patience and understanding that a friend should have, for this event could've been caused by so many things,

grant her the understanding and remove the cloudiness that's on her mind for she is truly alone in her battle.

thank you!

by your will...

Edited by roxysnonie

Just got this via email...

A missionary on Furlough told this true story while visiting his home church in Michigan.

"While serving at a small field hospital in Africa, every two weeks I traveled by bicycle through the jungle to a nearby city for supplies. This was a journey of two days and required camping overnight at the halfway point. On one of these journeys, I arrived in the city where I planned to collect money from a bank, purchase medicine and supplies, and then begin my two-day journey back to the field hospital.

Upon arrival in the city, I observed two men fighting, one of whom had been seriously injured. I treated him for his injuries and at the same time talked to him about the Lord.

I then traveled two days, camping overnight, and arrived home without incident. Two weeks later I repeated my journey. Upon arriving in the city, I was approached by the young man I had treated.

He told me that he had known I carried money and medicines. He said, 'Some friends and I followed you into jungle, knowing you would camp overnight. We planned to k*ll you and take your money and drugs. But just as we were about to move into your camp, we saw that you were surrounded by 26 armed guards.

At this, I laughed and said that I was certainly all alone in that jungle campsite. The young man pressed the point, however, and said, 'No, sir, I was not the only person to see the guards, my friends also saw them, and we all counted them.. It was because of those guards that we were afraid and left you alone.'

At this point in the sermon, one of the men in the congregation jumped to his feet and interrupted the missionary and asked if he could tell him the exact day this happened.

The missionary told the congregation the date, and the man who interrupted told him this story:

"On the night of your incident in Africa, it was morning here and I was preparing to go play golf. I was about to putt when I felt the urge to pray for you. In fact, the urging of the Lord was so strong, I called men in this church to meet with me here in the sanctuary to pray for you."

The men who had met together to pray that day stood up. The missionary wasn't concerned with who they were, he was too busy counting how many men he saw. THERE WERE 26!

This story is an incredible example of how the Spirit of the Lord moves in mysterious ways. If you ever hear such prodding, go along with it. Nothing is ever hurt by prayer except the gates of hell. I encourage you to forward this to as many people as you know. More importantly, how God hears and answers the prayers of the faithful.

After you read this, please pass it on and give God thanks for the beautiful gift of your faith, for the powerful gift of prayer, and for the many miracles He works in your own daily life...and then pass it on.

Who says God does not work in mysterious ways?

I asked the Lord to bless you as I prayed for you today. To guide you and protect you as you go along your way.... His love is always with you, His promises are true, And when we give Him our cares you know He will see us through. So when the road you're traveling on seems difficult at best, Just remember I'm here praying, and God will do the rest. MAY GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY

courtesy of Libre, free newpaper found in mrt stations...

Lord, sa aking paglalakbay na kung tawagin ay buhay, sa lahat ng aking hakbang at kapasyahan, maging maliwanag at gabay ko po sana Kayo, at maging lakas at sandigan. Nawa'y lagi kong sundin ang loob N'yo sa mga gagawin ko araw - araw. Nawa'y lahat ng aking naisin at dalangin mula sa puso ay gabayan N'yo ng pagmamahal. At sana'y lahat ng aking mithiin ay maging kalugod - lugod sa Inyo.

Edited by roxysnonie

"Dear God, thank you that the family is a

vital part of your design for all mankind so that people can

live healthier and happier lives. May all who would seek to

destroy the family as you designed it fail miserably in

their attempts. Thank you for hearing and answering my

prayer. Gratefully, in Jesus' name, amen."

<:))))><<