Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

I'm a Metallica and Slayer fan and these 2 have satisfied me that I've not ventured outside them.

Could you guys give me each your top 5 non-Metallica and non-Slayer metal songs? I'm only asking for your top 5 nothing more. That means you have to decide which really are your top 5. Preferably one band one song.

Salamat!

I'm a Metallica and Slayer fan and these 2 have satisfied me that I've not ventured outside them.

Could you guys give me each your top 5 non-Metallica and non-Slayer metal songs? I'm only asking for your top 5 nothing more. That means you have to decide which really are your top 5. Preferably one band one song.

Salamat!

hallowed be thy name - Iron maiden

cemetery gates - pantera

desperate cry - sepultura

down for life - testament

violent revolution - kreator

Salamat!

Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Sepultura - Propaganda

X Japan - Kurenai

Megadeth - The Conjuring

Symphony X - Inferno

Anyone interested here to form a band??? I play bass or guitars.... Big fan of Deth and Tallica's music.... I want to create a thrash metal scene dito sa pinas....

DAVE MUSTAINE or MIKAEL AKERFELDT type of vocalist. preferably can play guitar as well.

NICK MENZA like drummer.

Game? Pm me if interested.

-Jon of EASTWOOD

Salamat!

Opeth - Ghost of Perdition

Megadeth - Looking down the cross

Pantera - Floods

Trivium - Shogun

Justin Bieber - Eenie meenie

Fear of the Dark - Iron Maiden

Now Its Dark - Anthrax

Maiden, Mother, Crone - The Sword

War Pigs - Black Sabbath

Hell Awaits - Slayer

Hirap naman na hindi isama itong mga ito..

Nemesis - Arch Enemy

Sons of Northern Darkness - Immortal

Wrought - Nile

She-Wolf - Megadeth

Scars of the Crucifix - Deicide

Progenies of the Great Apocalypse - Dimmu Borgir

I Stand Alone - Godsmack

Cowboys from Hell - Pantera

Ace of Spades - Aerosmith

Altar of Sacrifice - Slayer

TNT - AC/DC (yep, i consider them metal)

Beneath the Black Sky - Six Feet Under

Evil - Mercyful Fate

Destroy Everything - Hatebreed

Kickstart my Heart - Motley Crue (Glam)

Sweet Child O' Mine - GNR (kaya ako nag-metal, haha!)

.. dami pa..

There's a rumor going that Dying Fetus will be coming to Manila. The dates are not yet confirmed but it's sometime between September 14, 15 or 16 2010...

UPDATE!!!

Dying Fetus will be here in Manila to perform live on September 14, 2010. Venue is still TBC (we found a place na, but still working it out. it's in manila area that's for sure).

Pulp will also be celebrating the worldwide release of Death Angel's latest album "Relentless Retribution".

Tickets to see Dying Fetus will be available soon

...Price: Php 800 with free Death Angel CD (Relentless Retribution)

http://www.imgsrc.com/imgbank/2754510807.jpg

Edited by Igniz

Could you guys give me each your top 5 non-Metallica and non-Slayer metal songs?  I'm only asking for your top 5 nothing more.  That means you have to decide which really are your top 5.  Preferably one band one song.

Salamat!

Heathen - Dying Season

Overkill - Endless War

Exodus - The Ballad of Leonard and Charles

Nevermore - Final Product (Loomis' solo is tappity goodness)

Megadeth - Rust In Peace... Polaris

I'm more of a thrash/prog/power guy myself. I'm trying to get into sludge and death. May pwede ba kayong ma-recommend na bands? I do enjoy High on Fire tsaka Witchery.

Heathen - Dying Season

Overkill - Endless War

Exodus - The Ballad of Leonard and Charles

Nevermore - Final Product (Loomis' solo is tappity goodness)

Megadeth - Rust In Peace... Polaris

I'm more of a thrash/prog/power guy myself. I'm trying to get into sludge and death. May pwede ba kayong ma-recommend na bands? I do enjoy High on Fire tsaka Witchery.

Evile, Municipal Waste, Deathchain and War Bringer...

visit this link for more: http://www.youtube.c...hrashMetalRiffs

Edited by CorpseGrinder
  • 2 weeks later...

Metal fan here! Been in this biz for quite some time now, since the underground tape trading days and I still do till now.

Vinyl maniac as well, If anyone is interested with trading rare Cd's , tapes/ Demos, Vinyls just hit me up, mostly underground material from Abigail to Zemial ! .

Ave !