Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

heavy metal dudes are still alive until this time?

i'm a metal guy kasi. :evil:

by metal i hope you don't mean hair metal/glam.

metal has indeed evolved and is currently in a mishmash of crossovers.

i myself prefer metal with a bit of hardcore/thrash/sludge/prog/grind influence. he he he

If you're a real metal guy, hindi ka dapat magtaka na may mga metalheads pa in this day ang age kasi hindi ka pa naman patay, di ba? Heavy metal never really went away. It's just that casual 'metal-listeners' stopped listening and moved on to other music fads.

hahah. stoned ako habang binabasa to, an labo. kung ganon patay ka na din, parang gusto mo ata mamatay na mga metalheads

jk man. kung ganun ang tingin mo, you're seriously out of the f'n loop. way way out of the...

(bonghit sound)

hahah. stoned ako habang binabasa to, contradicting sh*t ata haha. kung ganon patay ka na din, parang gusto mo ata mamatay na mga metalheads

jk man. kung ganun ang tingin mo, you're seriously out of the f'n loop. way way out of the...

(bonghit sound)

Excellent pics, kid_dynamite! :cool:

Did you take those pics by yourself or did you get them from somewhere else? If you took them, it seems like you had press access. I tried to take pictures from the audience area, near the stage but the damn net got in the way of me taking any decent pictures. :angry:

Excellent pics, kid_dynamite! :cool:

Did you take those pics by yourself or did you get them from somewhere else? If you took them, it seems like you had press access. I tried to take pictures from the audience area, near the stage but the damn net got in the way of me taking any decent pictures. :angry:

a photog buddy of mine had press access thus the cool pics. :D

anyone ever listened to Danzig, Man 'o War and Motorhead. These are not really mainstream metal bands, but you may find in them what you look for in metal music. I also like and listen to other metal bands, the like of metallica, ac/dc, etc.

@Nekromantik: parang mga clown yung immortal dyan ah yan ba yung call of the winter moon???

parequest naman ng COMPOS MENTIS......

sorry natagalan spishoxxx...

Compos Mentis - Gehennesis

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5788/054554e5c70c1740639c803za9.jpg

Tracklist:

- The Drunken Diamond

- The Mind's Eye

- In the Womb of Winter

- Portrait of an Attempted Escape

- Downfall

- My Suicidal Valentine

- Faustian

- Circle of One

- Tale of the Shadow

- Gehennesis

http://rapidshare.com/files/30151039/Compo..._by_zloy666.rar

tagal kong d nkapag LOGIN dito ah , well i was there sa summer slam at un lang din ang inabangan ko DEATH ANGEL - astig talaga, ibang iba, it was worth it, i hope we can invite more foreign metal bands here in the pHilippines... BTW friend ko ung technical director ng Summer Slam and whaT he told me that there production is looking forward for more foreign metal bands to come over. pero ang problema malaki ung fee - the likes of slayer, shadows fall ang mga nakusap nila. sad to say d mg pupush through kasi ung metal scene dito sa tin ma memeet ung sales tsaka if ever ang target for the tickets e 2k - 4k...

Edited by furian