Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

Sa Makati Cinema Square ba h meron pa ring nagtitinda ng mga dvd? Dati kasi marami din mga concerts na dvd doon eh, matagal na rin akong hindi nakakabalik doon.

yup, marami pa rin sa ground floor, kaya lang bihira kang makakakita ng mga metal na DVDs. kadalasan mga classic rock ang binebenta nila. Ganon din sa Harrison Plaza.

On June 13, SHADOWS FALL return with their much-anticipated new release, "Fallout from the War", on Century Media Records. The record's sessions were again produced and mixed by longtime friend Zeuss (HATEBREED, GOD FORBID), at Planet Z Studios in the band's home state of Massachusetts. "Fallout from the War" is a must-have for the band's dedicated following as each of the album's eleven tracks is either a brand-new, original SHADOWS FALL track, an exclusive, brand-new cover song, or a newly re-recorded version of rare material from over the years.

"Fallout from the War" track listing:

01. In Effigy

02. Will To Rebuild

03. Haunting Me Endlessly

04. Seize The Calm

05. Carpal Tunnel

06. Going, Going, Gone

07. Deadworld

08. This Is My Own

09. December (ONLY LIVING WITNESS cover)

10. Mark Of The Squealer (LEEWAY cover)

11. Teasin' Pleasin' (DANGEROUS TOYS cover)

post-55004-1141783951.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finland's NIGHTWISH have announced more details about their upcoming live CD/DVD package, entitled "End of an Era". Due out June 2, "End of an Era" will contain recordings/footage of NIGHTWISH's final concert with singer Tarja Turunen, which took place on October 21 at the Hartwall arena in Helsinki, Finland. In addition to the live footage, the DVD will include a slideshow of pictures from the Hartwall show and a 55-minute documentary, "A Day Before Tomorrow", featuring behind-the-scenes footage of the band in the 15 days prior to the Hartwall Show. The documentary was edited by Timo Halo, who also edited and directed the "From Wishes To Eternity - Deleted Scenes" and "End of Innocence" movies that were released on previous NIGHTWISH DVDs.

"End of an Era" track listing:

01. Dark Chest Of Wonders

02. Planet Hell

03. Ever Dream

04. Kinslayer

05. Phantom Of The Opera

06. The Siren

07. Sleeping Sun

08. High Hopes

09. Bless The Child

10. Wishmaster

11. Slaying The Dreamer

12. Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan

13. Nemo

14. Ghost Love Score

15. Stone People

16. Creek Mary's Blood

17. Over The Hills and Far Away

18. Wish I Had an Angel

Audio samples of three track from CELTIC FROST's forthcoming "Monotheist" album have been posted online at Anus.com. Check out the tracks "A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh", "Domain Of Decay" and "Synagoga Satanae" at http://www.anus.com/metal/celticfrost.html .

As previously reported, Century Media Records has set a May 30 North American release date for "Monotheist" (one day earlier internationally).

CELTIC FROST's first album in 13 years, "Monotheist" features 11 songs all produced by the band with Peter Tägtgren (HYPOCRISY, PAIN).

"Monotheist" track listing:

01. Progeny

02. Ground

03. A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh

04. Drown In Ashes

05. Os Abysmi Vel Daath

06. Obscured

07. Domain Of Decay

08. Ain Elohim

Triptych:

09. Totengott

10. Synagoga Satanae

11. Winter (Requiem, Chapter Three: Finale

post-63955-1143946236.jpg

Count me in!  I'm into metal too, I agree with you Korn, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park and alike should not be classified as metal coz they are not true metal!  I'm into  AMORPHIS, LACUNA COIL, BLACK SABBATH, old-METALLICA, old-SEPULTURA, HAMMERFALL, IN FLAMES, KATATONIA, CARCASS, NAPALM DEATH, MORBID ANGEL, NOCTURNUS, THEATRE OF TRAGEDY and loads more!!  Hail true metal!!

Black Sabbath RULEZ!

mga sir,

baka gusto nyo manood ng gig?

post ko lang

RETRIBUTION V @ 40 ounce bar, leveriza pasay (formerly Alky's bar)

near Rizal Stadium

May 13 and 20

P50 entrance

May 13 lineup:

Antropine

Hampaslupa

Mortal Grudge

Bane

Redboy

Machinesledge

Bloodshedd

Askals