Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

TESTAMENT's forthcoming album, "The Formation of Damnation", due in North America on April 29 via Nuclear Blast Records.

The band recorded the effort in part with producer Andy Sneap (MACHINE HEAD, EXODUS, ARCH ENEMY, NEVERMORE) at Fantasy Studios in Berkeley, California.

"The Formation of Damnation" track listing:

01. For The Glory Of

02. More Than Meets The Eye

03. The Evil Has Landed

04. Formation Of Damnation

05. Dangers of The Faithless

06. The Persecuted Won't Forget

07. Henchman

08. Killing Season

09. Afterlife

10. F.E.A.R.

11. Leave Me Forever

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/BlabberPhotos/Miscellaneous/Testament-TFOD.jpg

Veteran death metallers DEICIDE have uploaded a preview of the song "In the Eyes of God", taken from the forthcoming album "Till Death Do Us Part", to the band's MySpace page.

Due on April 28 in Europe and May 13 in the U.S., "Till Death Do Us Part" sees DEICIDE delivering "a bludgeoning set of tunes that should easily cement their position at the pinnacle of the extreme death metal scene," according to a press release. "Lyrically fueled by Glen Benton's well documented anti-religious views, and musically driven by drummer Steve Asheim's hyperspeed blast mania," the CD proves that fans "DEICIDE have not mellowed at all."

"Till Death Us Do Part" track listing:

01. The Beginning of the End

02. Till Death Do Us Part

03. Hate of All Hatreds

04. In the Eyes of God

05. Worthless Misery

06. Severed Ties

07. Not As Long As We Both Shall Live

08. Angel of Agony

09. Horror in the Halls of Stone

10. The End of the Beginning

Veteran death metallers DEICIDE have uploaded a preview of the song "In the Eyes of God", taken from the forthcoming album "Till Death Do Us Part", to the band's MySpace page.

Due on April 28 in Europe and May 13 in the U.S., "Till Death Do Us Part" sees DEICIDE delivering "a bludgeoning set of tunes that should easily cement their position at the pinnacle of the extreme death metal scene," according to a press release. "Lyrically fueled by Glen Benton's well documented anti-religious views, and musically driven by drummer Steve Asheim's hyperspeed blast mania," the CD proves that fans "DEICIDE have not mellowed at all."

"Till Death Us Do Part" track listing:

01. The Beginning of the End

02. Till Death Do Us Part

03. Hate of All Hatreds

04. In the Eyes of God

05. Worthless Misery

06. Severed Ties

07. Not As Long As We Both Shall Live

08. Angel of Agony

09. Horror in the Halls of Stone

10. The End of the Beginning

listened to their track at myspace and damn, they're like in their 20's or even younger! its far brutal than the past albums they had! the blastbeat of steve(drummer) f#&king owns and the vox of glen(vocal, bass) is quite "guttural" and it seems they are going to the "brutal death" thingy. they're not the "traditional" death metal they are.

well, i'm looking forward for their new album. till death do us part is very promising indeed. keep it metal kids!

no solos on the preview track?? :thumbsdownsmiley: was hoping to hear some of ralph's melodic runs. really like his solos. songs such as The Stench Of Redemption and Crucified For The Innocence really had catchy solos much better than The Scars of the Crucifix album. wonder who'll be the permanent replacement for ralph to complement jack's solos...

Children Of Bodom - Blooddrunk (2008)

http://i9.ahpic.com/l0avli.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Hellhounds On My Trail

02. Blooddrunk

03. LoBodomy

04. One Day You Will Cry

05. Smile Pretty For The Devil

06. Tie My Rope

07. Done With Everything, Die For Nothing

08. Banned From Heaven

09. Roadkill Morning

http://rapidshare.com/files/94592813/Child...e_-2008-FNT.rar

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/94591236/Child...e_-2008-FNT.rar

Password: toymachine4all

Children Of Bodom - Blooddrunk (2008)

http://i9.ahpic.com/l0avli.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Hellhounds On My Trail

02. Blooddrunk

03. LoBodomy

04. One Day You Will Cry

05. Smile Pretty For The Devil

06. Tie My Rope

07. Done With Everything, Die For Nothing

08. Banned From Heaven

09. Roadkill Morning

http://rapidshare.com/files/94592813/Child...e_-2008-FNT.rar

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/94591236/Child...e_-2008-FNT.rar

Password: toymachine4all

Thank You Nekro! i'm still waiting for the new albums of In Flames, Arsis, Bloodbath and Deicide.

i prefer Nile, Disgorge, Devourment, Wormed and Krisiun. :thumbsupsmiley:

Nile and Krisiun are'nt brutal death metal in my opinion. Nile is like "extreme technical" death metal with a touch of their unique "egyptian" sound and Krisiun is more likely a "traditional" death metal with steroids. but heck, both i love the both of them and envy their unique death metal style and speed!

check out some "FILIPINO" style brutal death metal, here are my list:

1. Down From The Wound - slam/brutal death metal from Olongapo

2. Human Mastication - brutal death metal from Davao

3. Pus Vomit - brutal death metal from Cavite

4. Loss Of Control - grindcore/technical/brutal death metal from Manila

support Philippine Death Metal (PHDM) and keep it metal kids! :thumbsupsmiley:

Slayer Wins Second Metal Grammy Award, For "Final Six"

Slayer took home the award for Best Metal Performance for their song "Final Six" at the 50th Annual Grammy Awards Sunday night in Los Angeles. The song off their latest album, Christ Illusion beat out tunes from Shadow's Fall, Machine Head, King Diamond and As I Lay Dying. Some of the metal award finalists actually walked the red carpet normally reserved for more mainstream celebrities.

Tom Araya took his place at the podium and thanked long-time producer Rick Rubin and the academy.

"It's...most of all (I'd like to thank) Rick Rubin, who has been with us, been there for us, for the past twenty-three years, twenty-four years, so thank you. My wife, my two kids, Sandra, Errol and Tommy. They're here with me. Of course our manager who has been with us for a good twenty years now. Well, thank you very much. Thank the academy. Thank you."

Araya also talked backstage that perhaps with two Grammys they could be considered unearthed from the underground.

"This is awesome. I guess we're part of the industry now, above ground. None of those tunnel diggings anymore. No, this is our second win actually. It's kind of exciting. We've been fortunate to have been around this long with no radio play. We've gotten support from satellite radio recently, MTV gave us minimal support, but it's all on word of mouth and people liking what we do and passing it on to their friends. We owe a lot of our success to our fans. The industry is great, but the fans are the ones that take the time to look you up to see what you're doing, wait for the record to come out and buy it so..."

Slayer won for "Eyes Of The Insane" last year (2007), and have two other nominations to their credit.

Nile and Krisiun are'nt brutal death metal in my opinion. Nile is like "extreme technical" death metal with a touch of their unique "egyptian" sound and Krisiun is more likely a "traditional" death metal with steroids. but heck, both i love the both of them and envy their unique death metal style and speed!

check out some "FILIPINO" style brutal death metal, here are my list:

1. Down From The Wound - slam/brutal death metal from Olongapo

2. Human Mastication - brutal death metal from Davao

3. Pus Vomit - brutal death metal from Cavite

4. Loss Of Control - grindcore/technical/brutal death metal from Manila

support Philippine Death Metal (PHDM) and keep it metal kids! :thumbsupsmiley:

in my opinion, nile can fall under the category of brutal/extreme technical death metal. brutal in a sense that they have songs that have death grunts that are very low-pitched . the guitar riffs are slow & chunky & at times hyper fast and down-tuned. they also make use of harmonics in several of their songs and definitely churning blast beats. george kollias had always been technical and precise in his drumming. it's only nile that i know that has a unique egyptian atmosphere in their songs.

Edited by mick8
well, Deeds of Flesh is not actually into my list but the mighty Suffocation is indeed one of my favorite! keep it metal dude!

skinless, mortician, nile, hate eternal, vital remains.... decapitated...

Astig din yun eh.. sayang dedbol na yung drummer nila.. RIP vitek...

Edited by spishoxxx

Metalhead here ser! Pero admittedly, nag-mellow down na din ako over the years... pucha naman kasi, tuwing may chicks na nakasakay sa kotse, nag-re-request ng music na swabe sa pandinig... or yung music na pang sexytime! Lol.

But seriously, am a big Slipknot and Korn fan. Of course growing up in the 80s and being exposed to the 90s glam scene, my influences range from Poison and GnR to Metallica and Megadeath.

I guess I mellowed out after Pearl Jam started selling out (or pumping out rubbish) and Metallica became old-ass rednecks. Hahaha. Respect to the music pa rin though, and I have a full playlist for my moods... mostly ranging from old school rock to prog to heavy and goth.

skinless, mortician, nile, hate eternal, vital remains.... decapitated...

Astig din yun eh.. sayang dedbol na yung drummer nila.. RIP vitek...

skinless and mortician are more likely into the gore/death metal man. while hate eternal is into extreme/brutal death and vital remains is traditional death metal but their new album and dave suzuki has to do the guitar and the drum tracks, they're like extreme death metal. yes, vitek is a lost to the death metal society. decapitated shows that even if they're young, they can do and play real extreme stuff! but don't get me wrong man, i do love your picks and those bands are really sick as fcuk! keep it metal kids!

Kingdom of Sorrow - Kingdom of Sorrow [2008]

http://mediaportal.ru/uploads/posts/2008-01/1200525700_51chtuf8svl._ss500_.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Hear This Prayer For Her

2. Grieve A Lifetime

3. Piece It All Back Together

4. Led Into Demise

5. Demon Eyes [Demonized]

6. With Unspoken Words

7. Free The Fallen

8. Screaming Into The Sky

9. Lead The Ghosts Astray

10. Begging For The Truth

11. Buried In Black

http://rapidshare.com/files/85019185/Kingdom_of_Sorrow.rar

i downloaded thi but it is asking for a password. anyone here care to share the password?