What Is Your All-time Favorite Dish?

sininigang na pig na maasim na maasim w/ lotsa veggies and lotsa patis and kanin

adobo na chicken na may sauce na madami

fried chicken sawsaw sa jufran

pinakbet and diningding and bulanglang

wahh :boo:

srap ng sinigang na baboyyy!!

ako fave ko forever

un nga, super asim na sinigang na baboy

binagoongan

bicol express

kare kare with barrio fiesta

tempura

pinakbettttt at tilapia :cry:

i like maasim. wag lang maasim na mukha or maasim na kili kili. :P

gsto ko din pala ng spaghetti. all time fave. never outgrew it.

Hahaha!

Gusto kong spag iyung may meatballs.

Halos wala ng nagse-serve nun dito ngayon.

Iyung spag na may meatballs.

Uso iyun dati nung nandito pa mga kano.

smoked salmon,I was at the buffet of Mactan Shangrila and I shocked the server,apparently thats practically all i ate,3/4 kilo of smoked salmon :D :lol:

CCL,

I expect that it was no less than Norwegian Smoked Salmos.

A danish friend of mine is jealous about that "name", as the danes only have the "danish" named after them. lolz...

Noticed as well that you had a great time at Shangri-La Mactan with good food. Curious if it was my friend JA from the hilss that sponsored it?

Wish you a good day!

marconista

CCL,

I expect that it was no less than Norwegian Smoked Salmos.

A danish friend of mine is jealous about that "name", as the danes only have the "danish" named after them. lolz...

Noticed as well that you had a great time at Shangri-La Mactan with good food. Curious if it was my friend JA from the hilss that sponsored it?

Wish you a good day!

marconista

Actually what else is there, though Scotland,Alaska and Canada might disagree, regarding your friend JA from those exclusive hills,I saw him at the 10th anniversary party of Shangrilan Mactan and boy can that fellow eat,I saw at the Australian oyster bar and he must have eaten 15-20 pcs as well a mound of sushi,Is he fond of seafood????regards :D

Actually what else is there, though Scotland,Alaska and Canada might disagree, regarding your friend JA from those exclusive hills,I saw him at the 10th anniversary party of Shangrilan Mactan and boy can that fellow eat,I saw at the Australian oyster bar and he must have eaten 15-20 pcs as well a mound of sushi,Is he fond of seafood????regards :D

he he,,

When I stayed at my home when in Manila, I noticed on the menu that they had "Norwegian" salmon. I think that is called setting the standard, same as with "Things go better with ..." (that was an OLD commercial)

I guess JA has to love oysters, being able to satisfy his beautiful wife?

When I partied with him we (12 ppl) finished two cebu-lechon's and some other nice meat (no misunderstanding please :) ). Not any seafood during that night.

People are looking for you in what used to be your home on the www :D

Hope you will have time to stop by, saying hello to a few.

Ingat!