What Is Your All-time Favorite Dish?

OH MY GASH...nagugutom na ko...am on the ofc right now, working the graveyard shift, without having eaten a proper dinner to start my day (yes weird, i know...)

all this talk of food, makes me want to talk of food even more! (last resort ko, coz, i can't eat yet, outside my lunch sked, and that's in the wee hours of dawn)

fave foods, in no particular order...

huge gourmet burgers (the best yung tender bob's at bro's burger)

home cooked sinigang na baboy, yung me chunks ng fat na almost butter like yung consistency at me mga sili na na lusaw na halos, so yung sabaw mej spicy, dagdagan mo pa ng patis na kaunti para talagang atakihin ka sa puso...

lechon kawali, the mentos kind (crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside)

tempura (record is 36-40, i think, sa saisaki buffet)

black angus steaks...so good, it should be outlawed

crispy pata

bulalo ng leslie's going to tagaytay, yung hindi sikat na branch, para yung bulalo 3-5 hours kumukulo, and yung sabaw halos mantika na sa kapal, pero sobrang sarap, yung marrow nasa sabaw na talaga...(damn, my stomach's grumbling)

kipp's fried chicken, it's a little known fast food fried chicken place, but nothing, as in nothing has gotten close to it, except for chef d'angelo's chicken, which is also good (and big!)

di'marks pizza's mad scramble and yellow cab's new york's finest...lupet

super bowl's honey lemon chicken

my god...i'm torturing myself...i_i

anyone got any good food places they have to recommend other people try? just so that we can also taste the fudie places you've been to and we'd know what to order in case we stumble on to them! (and at least i'd have an idea where to go for my next food trip endeavor!=p)

sorry for the long post, i am really hungry, and this is the only outlet i have for my ravenous appetite...(food...i...need...food... :cry: )

peace