• 2 weeks later...

stayed at a hostel just behind the beach front. mura kasi wala view. d ko maalala yun place, basta yun tv maliit and luma (picture tube and all) wala cable, sakit sa mata. may bar sa baba, pero i'd rather buy sa grocery then sa loob na lang ng room shot. para pag may nalasing, yare hehehe

food, sa labas lahat, inasal, korean resto, forgot the bars... cocomangas ata... cant really remember...

the water and beach is still good, but the surrounding of boracay looks chaotic. back streets and dirty places.... the local government needs to do a better job. extra taxes are for what? f#&king "environmental tax" basura sa paligid, along the streets, damn... clean up boracay and them electricity cables, haywire. paraiso na sinira ng tao.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If ever you own any DMCI property, you can wait for promos from Alta Vista de Boracay regarding discounted rates which I think is an annual thing. They often go as low as 2500 PHP a night (which is really a steal compared to their regular rates). Location is at Station 1. I could say that the place, service, and even food is comparable to that of Shang's if not better. It does not have it's own beach though. But they have regular trips to Station 2 and Puka beach (where they have their own spot for their visitors). But their pool is top notch with a great view of the island. If you're at Boracay to relax more than to party, then this is highly recommended.