Thanks buddy. I tried looking up the tripadvisor and have decided to choose on other resort instead. The only problem right now is the price, last time I check at shadow travel & tours price is at Php4,200 per person but now it is Php6,000. Maybe cebu pacific have reverted back to its regular price. Guess have to wait for their promo.

Thanks for the mention of Shadow Travel. I usually don't use packages but I'm going to recommend that one to my friends.

can someone suggest a nice yet affordable hotel ? thanks in advance

sa bora naman what's nice is the location/station...

affordable - hey jude, boracay royale residence inn - both in station 2.. mga 1500 per night lang

try also station 3...may 800 plus dun

nice for me is Red Coconut, good food din and good bar,...as in ganda ng bar area nila.

trust me I stayed in bora for 45 days straight!

sa bora naman what's nice is the location/station...

affordable - hey jude, boracay royale residence inn - both in station 2.. mga 1500 per night lang

try also station 3...may 800 plus dun

nice for me is Red Coconut, good food din and good bar,...as in ganda ng bar area nila.

i'll check that out, i'm planning to go on vacation this december. thanks :D

I want to live there for longer than that. My friend just completed construction on a house in Barangay Yapak, Boracay and said I could have the top floor for 4k a month plus utilities. Only problem is I have to talk my gf into living there with me or I stay in Makati. And I have to see it first. ^_^

I want to live there for longer than that. My friend just completed construction on a house in Barangay Yapak, Boracay and said I could have the top floor for 4k a month plus utilities. Only problem is I have to talk my gf into living there with me or I stay in Makati. And I have to see it first. ^_^

not bad :)

i stayed in Boracay Royale residence inn... 6k per month ;) so i paid 9k for the whole 45 days ;)

who doesn't want to live in bora???

well.. i do... eventually you'll get bored of it. plus it's too commercialized na :(

pero the party still keeps on rockin and rolin :)

Hahah yeah, effortlessly!! Without makeup!

I also enjoyed riding habal habal there in bora... the road is congested so a motorbike will be a big help dodging those multicabs and tricycles :)

i can't wait!! haha i'll gonna party all night for sure and maybe i would end up sleeping at the shore lol

Edited by ray321

Don't do it two of my friends slept drunk on the beach once and their wallets were missing when they woke up. :D

Make sure you don't sleep at the shore with your wallet :)

The best way to end the party is to hookup with a stranger.. lol

Ahh those days...

i'll keep that in mind! ahahaha