almost every year andun kami ng friends ko..before puro package kinukuha namin. Last year, iniba namnin..promo from cebu pacific ung fare namin..parang less than 2k lang yata..then we had another promo sa pearl 2d3n, mga 4K..but we stayed there 6 days..so wat we did nilakad namin un buong strecth ng island and found out na marami pa lang mga rooms for rent dun..super cheap..meron dun..front beach pero 1500 yata a night..room rate un ha..tapos kasya 6 na tao..mas mura pag sa hindi beach front. Pero since maarte kami ng frend ko..kinuha namin ung hause na mlapit sa willy's rock (forgot the name)..pag labas mo ng pinto..beach agad, 3k pero tinawaran namin ng 2.5K..basta hindi peak season tapos walk in kau..tawad lang mga bro and sis..pede naman pakiusapan.

We will be in the island this Nov..same din ung kukunin naming place to stay..ganda kasi ng view..if u want pics..i can send u one. ask ko sa frend ko ung name ng place.

sis hotfemme kindly pm me the contacts of the place you rented? and pics na din.. salamat po

thanks hotfemme, we'll be there this friday via seair hopefully walang bagyo, clear skies and maganda ang tubig coz this will be our first time visiting boracay, and if it turns out well We will surely go back :)

Obi..depende kung san kau mag stay..mostly sa sand castles kubo kubo. Ung tinigilan namin..me veranda super luwag..pede mag party kung mrami kau..me extension pa ung kitchen namin..parang me labahan pa yata..super laki sia..ang problema..me bukbuk..as in pag gising namin sa umaga puro bukbuk ung kama..pero..tingin ko naman wala na un..sana mapunta kau sa unang kubo sa right ..panalo un. enjoy ur stay and hope this helps.

:cool:

Thanks dude!, any personal recommendations on what things to do and where to go when we get there? We got our package from seair its 6200 4days/3nights i think it was a good deal, 5 kami pupunta dun and hopefully it will be one good experience :)

OBI: We passed by SandCastles. Looks good from the outside. Very accessible to everywhere. But I think you can save some money if you book non beachfront hotels. Some are just 5 minutes stroll away from d-mall (hot stn 2 place). Try to google fat jimmy's. :)

Hmm... well, dalawa lang kami ng gf ko for most of the stay; so kaunti lang ang nagawa namin aside from lying lazy at swimming sa beach sa umaga at pigging out naman sa gabi. Tamad namin noh? hehehe. Although, di naman kami tinantanan ng mga tambay sa gilid gilid na nag-o-offer ng mga gagawin...

Lagi mo din isuot ang shades mo... para di na lumapit sayo yung nagbebenta ng sunglasses hahaha! Pero siyempre nandiyan pa din yung "ser, atv?" "hindi na" "sunset sailing, 500 lang" "hindi na" "jetski? parasailing?" "di na po" "snorkeling? sa kabila po walang alon." This happens after every 20 meters, so di kayo mawawalan ng gagawin. Mag tanong tanong nalang muna kayo para makuha ninyo yung mura :)

Pumunta din kami sa Jonah's fruitshake (stn 1, medyo malapit sa groto), ok dun, may rhum na halo hehehe.

I was in Bora last Sept 23-25 and stayed at Boracay Regency. The weather was really bad bacause of the storm that just hit the area. The first night was really problematic but the last 2 days were the best. the buffet bfast and dinner in the regency is really sweet. di ganon kadami ang tao sa islang pero enjoy pa din pag night time.

not sure..mmmm i only went to boracay one time and it was jus me n my sister...stayed at hotel regency...it was realy great swiming at night...had fun dancing anywer realy...coz at night evryone is out partying at those never ending clubs which was so cool..i felt secured..guard evrywhere..i shopped a bit too but the stuff there are like too overpriced!im not kidding..well i ddnt enjoy the food coz personaly well mmmmm im very picky iwth food...i have crzy standards wen it comes to food-so dont mind me wen i sed that...did snorkel...it was ayt..on my 5th night (which was the highlight coz m leaving ithe folowing morning?) me and my sis cudnt sleep so like at 230 am we wnt out..we took the side car (well its a bike that has a seat to its right for passengers?iono how to explain it lol)so yeah we took that...then the guy took us from station to station..it was breezy...it realy relaxed the hell out of me..did that for like 30mins..oh i had fun..that was awesome...the guy who was driving for us was so nice..we even invited him for a snack and he cudnt bliv it hahha iono...he sed it wa hislucky night to have me n my sister with him...so yeah that was rly great...take that ride at night...

Hi guys...share ko lang my bora experience..

almost every year andun kami ng friends ko..before puro package kinukuha namin. Last year, iniba namnin..promo from cebu pacific ung fare namin..parang less than 2k lang yata..then we had another promo sa pearl 2d3n, mga 4K..but we stayed there 6 days..so wat we did nilakad namin un buong strecth ng island and found out na marami pa lang mga rooms for rent dun..super cheap..meron dun..front beach pero 1500 yata a night..room rate un ha..tapos kasya 6 na tao..mas mura pag sa hindi beach front. Pero since maarte kami ng frend ko..kinuha namin ung hause na mlapit sa willy's rock (forgot the name)..pag labas mo ng pinto..beach agad, 3k pero tinawaran namin ng 2.5K..basta hindi peak season tapos walk in kau..tawad lang mga bro and sis..pede naman pakiusapan.

We will be in the island this Nov..same din ung kukunin naming place to stay..ganda kasi ng view..if u want pics..i can send u one. ask ko sa frend ko ung name ng place.

hope this helps

Hi guys...share ko lang my bora experience..

hope this helps

sama ako this november eith you hehe

Went there last weekend with my wife to unwind (3rd time)stayed at Discovery Shores.....though a bit pricey but it is very good value for your money... :thumbsupsmiley: very beautiful place and plenty of beautiful people that also checked-in...so sawa sa katitingin lang... :rolleyes:...enjoyed our stay there with a very courteous staff and very good service and you will be pampered on your stay.. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by mherzunfufu