if you mean ngayon as in May, the rates you are looking for are only offered sa mga non-beach front resorts kasi peak season pa... but they lower their rates come June 15... here are a couple of rates I was able to gather when i was planning our trip this coming June...

Boracay Plaza (Beach Front Station 1)

P2240 per night (good for 2)

Hope this helps :) Good luck :thumbsupsmiley:

salamat for posting this... i got a reservation for my 2 extra angels (yaya) hehehe P2000/night deluxe room.

sa bandang dulO ng D'Mall masarap kumain mura pa lalO na sa Smoke da best yung lOngganisa &  beef salipacaO na palaging nOt available hehehehe!
masarap din pan grilled fish nila.  :thumbsupsmiley:
guys please post info about sa mga resorts na may murang weekly rate...kahit fan room lang as long as safe... and kahit sa station 2 or 3...basta affordable... planin to spend a week in bora... sept - nov ...and also yung cheap airfare baka may alam kayo...thanks...
off season pa ngayon. try LEP rates of seair. 8437308. i think they have packages that go as low as 2500 kasama na airfare and hotel pag ganitong off season. i read sa newspaper they have package na 7500 kasama na airfare 3 days 2 nights sa tides.
nakakainis boracay latley malumot 90% of the beach. anyone knows bakit! kaka turnoff sa turistas e..
yup malumot talaga basta ganitong season. sa kabilang side ng bora island hindi masyado malumot. sa bandang laguna de boracay. more on water sports muna instead of swimming.
anybody know of a good package promo for everything (airfare, land and boat transfer, breakfast etc etc) that is reasonably cheap... preferable beach front...?thanks in advance
try Leisure Escape Packages of Seair.
pano pala pumunta sa puka beach... mag hire lang kami ng banca? ilang mins boat ride papunta dun? sulit ba? thanks :)
by paraw. problem lang pag ganitong habagat, boaters usually wouldn't risk sailing w/ tourists kasi delikado. hindi na kasi pinapayagan mga bug cars and atv to go to puka beach eh. magandang alternative pa naman yun to reach puka.

call red pirates (capt. joey). 09206042203. he can prepare lunch for you. his curry chicken bbq is a must. yum yum.!!!

Am going to Club Panoly. Problem is the airport to resort transfers. Resort wants to charge me P650/pax for roundtrip transfer. Medyo Mahal. like to know if there is ferry boat that goes to Club Panoly from Caticlan and back. How much kaya?

Am going to Club Panoly. Problem is the airport to resort transfers. Resort wants to charge me P650/pax for roundtrip transfer. Medyo Mahal. like to know if there is ferry boat that goes to Club Panoly from Caticlan and back. How much kaya?

do you really need airport -resort transfer pa? trike na lang from airport to port. banca to jetty port bora. then trike ulit to panoly. definitely mas mura. dont know if there's a ferry boat that goes from caticlan to panoly aside from the one that panoly has.

If you're going to Boracay, try going to this little off the wall snack place called REAL coffee. it's behind Hawaiian Barbecue at Station One. This is just a small kubo and it's known to locals and regulars because of their mouthwatering Calamansi cupcakes which is moist and that has a distinct sweet-tart calamansi flavor. Grabe, it really is so good! Try it! Reasonably priced pa

If you're going to Boracay, try going to this little off the wall snack place called REAL coffee. it's behind Hawaiian Barbecue at Station One. This is just a small kubo and it's known to locals and regulars because of their mouthwatering Calamansi cupcakes which is moist and that has a distinct sweet-tart calamansi flavor. Grabe, it really is so good! Try it! Reasonably priced pa

damn! i miss those cupcakes! medyo mahirap nga hanapin yung place :(

hello all! i need some help finding a room that has a bathtub, a pool and preferrably with wifi access. my and my gf will be going to boracay on the 3rd week of november and i am having issues with time and budget that's why i need to book now and hopefully stay within my budget of 3k to 4k per night for 3 nights. also if you can give me inputs on where to book for a reef walker activity that would be great. i am hopeful to get some helpful inputs soon.

maraming maraming salamat po!

Edited by razrramon

hmmm i missed this place. is it near true home?

Guys,

if you really want to enjoy your lady in boracay. Try out Baling Hai Resort.

baling hai

Been there last month. The owner is a good friend of mine. He's putting up a sauna. Maybe it's operational by now.

Very secluded. If you want to party at the white beach, they have transpo for you.

And the food, man! Sarap talaga!

Mejo may kamahalan though. But it's very well worth it.

Search nyo sa google and you'll be amazed by the very good reviews they receive.