• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

first choice always -- pearl of the pacific. beautiful beach front rooms and very good buffet breakfast; service is also nice and friendly....

if youre in the mood for something exotic, try a cabana at waling waling... again great service, kinda expensive and food is not that impressive but... the ambiance is perfect

for family/barkada outings i like seawind and pink patio ... homey no nonsense atmosphere, conveniently located enough :)

i wanna try le soleil next... :)

Beautiful place.. not recomended though for people who are in bora to party and look for chicks :lol:

It's recomended for newly weds, old people, people who are in need of serenity...

swit lass ,why not be blunt about it :P BORING :P ,sorry forgot you used to live there :P :D seriously though it is a good 15 minute ride from anything

Stayed a Waling Waling last year - very nice. Ask for a room on the second floor facing the water. Got to know the F&B Manager also from Bacolod, went for too many drinks.

Stayed at Pink Patio as well, nice gym and pool. A little walk from the main beach road - tough when you're drunk as a skunk but still a nice place.

Have anyone tried Willy's beach resort? Suppose to try it last month but got cancelled.

:boo: :blush: sa boracay ba i have been to san Lorenzo resort sa

borakay dyan makanda ang service nila madaling

tumawag sa mga room boy and the food yummy talaga

wowwwwwwwwwww parang gusto kong bumalik dis summer

anybody want to join basta bring your baon chicks and

don't forget to bring one for me also see you this summer at

the beach. :mtc: :cool:

post-52-1080054359.jpg