Hi there,

2 hours po ba talaga yung Kalibo to Caticlan? Just want to make sure.

hindi po totoong 2 hours yung byahe..

baka po yung nasakyan nyong L3 e patigil tigil dahil sa mga pasahero na binababa at sinasakay on the way..

saka depende din yan kung trafic sa kalibo proper at dun sa numancia(di ko alam kung malalaman nyo kung san to)

pwede 1 hour nandun kna sa caticlan..depende talga yan sa driver..

hi Darien,

more or less two hours, pero its not so much the length of time that is annoying. It's how they cram so many passengers into the van, not comfortable.

Really? Is there an option to rent out a van or a shuttle service that will not cram as many passengers as possible?

And just how reliable is the info here and here?

Edited by Darien Faust

more than 1 hour lang ang byahe from kalibo to caticlan sir..pero totoong siksikan kayo sa van pag byahe kasi talagang kailangan eh puno ng pasahero ang van bago bumiyahe..hindi talaga kumportable pag ganun..meron namang pwedeng arkilahin na van para hindi siksikan,pero ang alam ko eh mas mahal ang bayad... :blush:

this is sad.. i won a trip to boracay.. for an office contest.. my bf and i were supposed to go there together.. but we broke up before i won it.. so now i have the prize and no one to go with.. hays.. i don't even wanna go anymore. sayang naman pag hindi. i might take my bestfriend instead.. i've never been to boracay.. so anyway company will shoulder fare and accomodations.. thing is.. pagdating ko dun.. saan kami kakain ng bestfriend ko or whoever i end up going with..

suggestions on what activities would be nice.. saan mura pumunta and for a 3 days 2 nights stay lang.... what would be my best itinerary of activities and how much would it cost me?

thanks.

this is sad.. i won a trip to boracay.. for an office contest.. my bf and i were supposed to go there together.. but we broke up before i won it.. so now i have the prize and no one to go with.. hays.. i don't even wanna go anymore. sayang naman pag hindi. i might take my bestfriend instead.. i've never been to boracay.. so anyway company will shoulder fare and accomodations.. thing is.. pagdating ko dun.. saan kami kakain ng bestfriend ko or whoever i end up going with..

suggestions on what activities would be nice.. saan mura pumunta and for a 3 days 2 nights stay lang.... what would be my best itinerary of activities and how much would it cost me?

thanks.

most first timers do island hop. pagdating dun, maraming mag aalok sa inyo nun. you can also try reef walking, parasailing, jetski, banana boat and other water activities. there are a lot of restos in station 2, pili ka na lang. actually kahit saang station may mga restaurant. di ka maliligaw dun. kahit nga mag isa ka lang, keri.

We took a 5 day trip on Boracay Island - Philippines. We booked a snorkeling trip with TicketNPost http://www.ticketnpost.com Unfortunately due to my hectic schedule I had to cut the snorkeling trip in half in order to get back in time to my flight on my Canadian Tour. We had a GREAT time despite taking the shorter tour. We still were able to see a big part of the reef and swam with sting rays in "sting ray alley" Our tour guide was AWESOME! He made sure we saw plenty and still had us back in time! Plus, TicketNPost refunded us for the difference in prices between the longer and shorter trips! Nothing but great things to say about this outfitter company! We'll be sure to book again!

At last. The next thing they should do is clean the shore of white beach. Bad trip kasi puro lumot :(

hindi po matatangal ang lumot sa boracay...its a seasonal thing brought by the ocean....it happens during the summer....its part of the ecosystem....the algea once it dries up has a bleaching effect that helps make the white sand of boracay white....

thanks.

escondido ok naman mag stay staion 1.....do the zip line its about 500 bucks...eat doquito frito at andoks there...(cheap and affordable) or cafe breton or cyma.....shop at d'mall.....

escondido ok naman mag stay staion 1.....do the zip line its about 500 bucks...eat doquito frito at andoks there...(cheap and affordable) or cafe breton or cyma.....shop at d'mall.....

that zipline is now 700 bucks per head.

although nearby kalibo is about to celebrate ati-atihan this coming weekend, there are fewer foreigners this week compared to summertime. it rains once in a while since wednesday but those light showers didn't dampen our sporty spirits. there's also a mall to heighten your shopping senses.

the island is on its toes: cleaning and safety are their top priorities. for newcomers, it won't hurt going to the beach 5am (yes, it's still dark) to see what boracay is like in early morning when the tide is low, the beach grotto is reachable. you may walk yourself tired from end to end of the stations. good for the body, good for the soul.

be careful with the sharp doorknobs of astoria (station 1): classy-looking but sharp at edges. stupid doorknob design + stupid interior decorator = unfriendly restroom. 2 white kids were hurt when we dined there (350 breakfast buffet, taga).

if your group plan to try any watersport, be sure to bring along a waterproof camera (or a tightshut clear gear that will convert your camera to waterproof). you'll love the shots you'd take underwater -- boracay's clear water is bright as well due to shiny reflection of its white sand waterbed

and speaking of sand, boracay's white sand is superior to palawan's white sand because the former is much finer. it's not unusual to see barefooted joggers anytime of the day.

Edited by remoteworld

tulong naman, uuwi mom ko end ng january at gusto namin sya ipasyal sa bora pero lahat kame magiging 1st timer im looking for a good budget promo package na para wala na kame problemahin pag punta dun. meron ba kayu na masuggest kung san ako makakita noon? 5 kame lahat buong family.

tulong naman, uuwi mom ko end ng january at gusto namin sya ipasyal sa bora pero lahat kame magiging 1st timer im looking for a good budget promo package na para wala na kame problemahin pag punta dun. meron ba kayu na masuggest kung san ako makakita noon? 5 kame lahat buong family.

we have packages. rate all depend on which station you want to stay and how classy the rooms you want. email me alanholidayexperts@gmail.com

Diving in Boracay is a waste of money, due to the fine sand, visibility is poor.

It is a lot better to dive in Anilao & Cebu.

sounds like you're into serious diving. but some people, like my group, dive (and do other watersports) in boracay for group fun, in clear or not-so-clear waters. my all-time favorites are helmet diving and snorkeling (and taking photos of each other while underwater).

boracay activities do not come cheap; but for the pleasure and memories they provide, no consumers felt shortchanged

Edited by remoteworld
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok lang ba na pumunta dun sa bora ng wala pang resort na makukuha? ang gagawin lang muna is kuha ng plane ticket to caticlan, then caticlan to bora.. bahala na si batman!

punta ako bukas (mamaya pala Feb 10)sa bora, walang accomodation reservation ... bahala na si batman :lol: