there's also smoke, big mama's and jaspers if you're on budget.

for really good food ( a bit pricier though):

kasbah- moroccan cuisine ( near discovery shores)

zuzuni- mediterranean

real coffee- best breakfast place; all day breakfast

aria- salad and pizza

boracay steakhouse- for the steaks and potato rosti

cyma- i can say so many things about this place :)

dos mestizos- paella

bolero- mexican food

whitehouse has boracay bistro for good food and romantic dates and they also have swirls frozen kefir

don vito ( boracay mandarin) for the gelato

enjoy boracay. please do not litter ;)

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys... I'm boracay bound on june 2nd till the 5th will be staying at tads at station 2. and oh it's my first time to go there alone (and my first time in a long time). any tips from all you boracay vets to help me enjoy my trip even more would be greatly appreciated. :rolleyes:

or baka meron namang makabasa nito who'd be there on the same dates kindly drop me a PM! thanks thanks. ^_^

a friend of mine who was recently there was one time having a cold brew at one of the beachside bars. Out of the blue, the asked the bartender.... "Bos, san ba nakakakuha ng chix dito?" Bartender pauses, looks at my friend and said.... "Ayan ser o, andaming turista, kapalan nyo lang mukha nyo, sigurado sa dami nyan makakapuntos kayo!"

Nga naman!

Hahaha. Nga naman. well I was hoping for more than just that aspect of the trip I mean, I suspect someone on this thread might be able to give like a sample itinerary or something especially tailor made for someone there by his lonesome.

nice tip though. hehe. thanks.

hi guys... I'm boracay bound on june 2nd till the 5th will be staying at tads at station 2. and oh it's my first time to go there alone (and my first time in a long time). any tips from all you boracay vets to help me enjoy my trip even more would be greatly appreciated. :rolleyes:

or baka meron namang makabasa nito who'd be there on the same dates kindly drop me a PM! thanks thanks. ^_^

for Girls = go to the D'Mall after lunch going to late PM. But at night goto Pier-1 or Coco Mangas. You can still goto the D'Mall for girls as they are roaming around.

for Eating = goto the D'Mall as there are more selection. But if you want like DAMPA styl goto the new palengke.

for Fine Dining (affordable pricing) = goto Red Coconut Beach Hotel restaurant.

Just do not buy any lobster and/or fishes being paraded on the street as this are possible to be "double dead". Which might lead to food poisoning.

Just PM me if you need more details.

Am planning to treat my wife to a December Bora sojourn for a yearend cap and thanksgiving. Okay ba weather d2 by then. I don't

mind the rates, just the weather (umuulan ba?)

My previous trips there were July (medyo rainy)and May (sunny naman).

December is a cool time to go to Boracay. Its not a rainy season during that time. Just do not go there from Dec 20th to Jan 2nd as the place is full of people. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...