Hi guys, any feedback or experience with the beach houses for rent? Is it a wise option? Thanks.

if you're going to rent a house, the best bet would be from spr in boracay. the houses are located in station one (the ones that i know of). it's going to be a wise option if you're in a party of around 10 and above. two of the houses there has 4 rooms each and living space with your own beachfront. there's also maid service, so you don't have to worry about the mess you'll be making. you can also cook there if you're sick of the food in the area. technically, it's a good place to go with your friends and enjoy. if you want to know the rates, i kinda forgot already but i can send you the number of the agency. of course there's also peak and off-peak rates. pm me if you're still interested in getting the number. the problem is that they only have a aklan (the province where bora is located) number.

in terms of rooms, waling waling.

if you're going to stay in pearl of the pacific, get the beach front rooms, not those at the back. but again, waling waling.

seawind resort, which is nearby, is a great place

wouls like to know which is best? waling-waling or pearl of the pacific?

in terms of rooms, waling waling.

if you're going to stay in pearl of the pacific, get the beach front rooms, not those at the back. but again, waling waling.

seawind resort, which is nearby, is a great place

wouls like to know which is best? waling-waling or pearl of the pacific?

peak season starts october 16 til june 15. in betwen those months, the super peak periods are christmas-new year, chinese new year week, holy week.

lean months are from June 16 to october 15.

one more thing, what is the peak season in bora? its very expensive kasi during peak season..its OK to be there after summer.
I second this. Station 2 is the best lalo na kung beachfront your location mo. Regency is a very good place but pricey lang nga.

sea air LEP has a good package. 4 days 3 nights twin sharing na sa regency. wala pang 8k ata.

Willy's Beach Resort...nice hotel plus its located in Station 1

yup i agree. and very close to party places.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hear that, went there by myself to relax and explore. I felt like I was trapped on a Island with a thousand Honeymooners, ... and I was. :wacko:

This would be an ideal business opportunity for "madams" and "handlers" who can create a "business plan" for boracay only. Locally based would be good.

For those wanting to stay in a new beachfront upmarket/luxury boutique hotel in the boat station 1 area, check out TWO SEASONS which is set to open end of September. Watch out for its beachfront resto chillout bar called barLO, the 1st Boracay restaurant conceptualized by Chef Gene Gonzales of Cafe Isabel and CCA fame.

For more of Two Seasons and other Boracay resorts and hotels, check out our Boracay portal site at http://www.BORACAY.com

OK naman kaya lang nga malayo sa "centro" nang action at white beach stretch na popular. Malayo sa Station 1,2,3. Special trip pag hinahatid ka sa Club Panoly by boat. Medyo isolated although ngayon marami na ring mga malapit na establishments. OK naman kaya lang nga malayo sa "centro" nang action at white beach stretch na popular. Malayo sa Station 1,2,3. Special trip pag hinahatid ka sa Club Panoly by boat. Medyo isolated although ngayon marami na ring mga malapit na establishments.OK naman kaya lang nga malayo sa "centro" nang action at white beach stretch na popular. Malayo sa Station 1,2,3. Special trip pag hinahatid ka sa Club Panoly by boat. Medyo isolated although ngayon marami na ring mga malapit na establishments.