I’m here at Bora na , staying at HenAnn Regency, the place is a little dated but okey pa din with the price you pay and how accommodating and hospitable all the people working here...take home suggestions, if you are coming here with your old mother or your Lola, avail of their Transfer service, it’s hassle free and faster way to go to Bora

1 hour ago, TonioDelaSerre said:

Magknu maya budget mga 3 day trip? 

if hotel accomodation -- it can go from P8,000-10,000 (MODEST HOTEL) for 2 persons ito ah...

then meals mo per day is around P200 per person x 3 = P600 per day x 3 = P1,800

gimik: epic (example) P500 per person x 2 nights = P1,000

factor in also pasalubong, transportation , activities estimate mo na mga P3-4,000

Still one of the best Island, in terms of just chilling sa beach front.

Food is quite expensive if you don’t know where to look or if you’re a picky eater.

But sa talipapa at mga turo turo madami naman.

Or walang kamatayan andok ahha hingin nyo lang ung mga balat balat sa gilid haha

Will be staying here at the end of the month for a few days. I will be traveling solo. I known that there will be few people compared to summer, but I would want to meet people and enjoy the night life. How? Where would be the places to go to, what to do if the intention is to live free before I grow old and wither? For me, this year should be about experiencing the moments that I missed out on. Nako, wala na nga ganon. Iba naman!