What's So Special About Starbucks?

Well I'd have to admit that I do drop by Starbucks (and other similar cafes) once in a while to grab one of those ice choco drinks. I'm not really a coffee person kasi. Well basically it's just a social thing, nakasanayan na especially those in the middle class, kahit na alam na medyo mahal ang kape sa mga gantong lugar. You'd still have to admit na kahit papano masarap naman talaga ng drinks nila compared sa normal ones.

Pero di ko trip ung tumatambay lang para lang magpapansin sa ibang tao. May iba kasi na nagpapacute lang talaga :D

English:

Starbucks in Katipunan is mostly occupied by students who do not even order with a bunch of books and notebooks. This should not be an issue but people who do go there who will eat and get their favorite coffee may have to do it standing.

Tagalog:

Nakakakunsume ang Starbucks sa Katipunan, puro mga mag-aaral na hindi naman bumibili ng anuman at sangkatutak ang mga libro at kwaderno dala. Wala naman sanang suliranin datapwat wala na maupuan yung mga kakain at magkakape.

Adik:

Bad trip itong mga skul boys skul girls na tambay lang sa Starbuko Katipinan at dehins naman umoorder na may dala pang sangkatutak na libro. Ala naman san hassle pero ung mga pipol na customer ala na maupuan.

Ewan:

So inconsiderate naman people in Starbucks who just make stambay only wihtout ordering )#)$)($**

Me I really don't like coffee, I believe my last sip of coffee was on my Elem days pa. I remember it was only a sip.

What I only do in StarBucks is drink the non-caffeine drinks like Strawberry cream and the food.

I really dislike coffee because it has caffeine which wakes you up and energizes you. But with a price ofcourse because it is addictive like Nicotine in cigarettes and it does pushes your metabolism or aging process for that matter.

Guest temperamental

English:

Starbucks in Katipunan is mostly occupied by students who do not even order with a bunch of books and notebooks. This should not be an issue but people who do go there who will eat and get their favorite coffee may have to do it standing.

Tagalog:

Nakakakunsume ang Starbucks sa Katipunan, puro mga mag-aaral na hindi naman bumibili ng anuman at sangkatutak ang mga libro at kwaderno dala. Wala naman sanang suliranin datapwat wala na maupuan yung mga kakain at magkakape.

reminds me of college days, you are correct, daming nakahang-out na di naman bumibili ng food :lol: pero in fairness, i miss the gay barista there, the most enthusiastic in calling out names of done orders, ever! :lol:

What I only do in StarBucks is drink the non-caffeine drinks like Strawberry cream and the food.

I really dislike coffee because it has caffeine which wakes you up and energizes you.  But with a price ofcourse because it is addictive like Nicotine in cigarettes and it does pushes your metabolism or aging process for that matter.

yes i do like their strawberry cream, but of course, with a kick of mocha :lol: i dont drink coffee rin naman everyday, siguro naman it wouldnt hurt you if you drink once a week (or in a blue moon) :)

Strawberry Frap there for me and nothing else special.

I prefer SB's Javanilla!

sarap din na Javanilla ng SBC. What I like about SBC is that they serve their drink in tall non-plastic glasses. :) yun lang :)

starbucks click because it becomes a status symbol ng may ikakaya kahit papaano - as some will say ginagawang tambayan pero hindi naman nagkakape - the thing is some are cozy place to stay in - to do business - monkey or not - and also here makakameet ng mga padisenteng tao or as what we usually are looking for mga chickas na puwedeng mabingwit

• 4 weeks later...

W€ll my friend goes to starbucks for the coffee. You have to give it to them that there is quality

in the coffee. Only coffee addicts can tell a good coffee from a bad one. But actually starbuck is

also a place where people goes there "TO SEE AND TO BE SEEN". Of course it is for the yuppies,

for the trendy, for young teens and young adults. Of course Middle aged people goes there too.

They go there for the coffee and for chicks. :lol: