What Do Men Notice First In Women Physically?

• 2 weeks later...

fair complexion, pointed nose, i'm not amazed by jumbo jugs as long as hindi parang lalake.

not too thin nor too fat. wear skirt instead of pants. preferably petite and a good sense of humor.

I DONT HAVE ANY PREFERENCE, AS LONG AS THE GIRL HAS AN "X" FACTOR. MARAMING MAGANDA DIYAN PERO WALANG DATING. MW WIFE IS NOT THAT PRETTY PERO PAG NAGLALAKAD KAMI SA MALL, LAHAT AY NAPAPATINGIN. SHE IS MORENA, 5 FT 7'', SLIM, MAGANDA MAGLAKAD, COMPLETE SET OF WHITE TEETH AND INTELLIGENT. I ALWAYS TELL HER SHE GOT THE "X"..IYAN LANG PO....

• 4 weeks later...

in all honesty, i will not state eyes, lips blah...

its what they flaunt that i first notice, if they wear short skirts then i notice their legs, if they wear revealing clothes, then it must be their cleavage or their boobies...

but hair is really the first thing i notice when theyre not flaunting anything... i dont know if its just me but long hairs gets my attention.

i like soulful eyes, sexy body especially yung flat tummy and small waistline, long legs, flawless skin and for course kissable lips - if i want a girl, gusto ko mahalikan ko - i dont know, pero parang pag nahalikan ko, i can gauge her sincerity and hoesty - pag ayaw, turn-off na ako