What Do Men Notice First In Women Physically?

is true that guys go for women with the "x" factor over the pretty but boring ones? :upside:

personally, id go for someone that "clicks"... I wouldnt necessarily say "boring", rather someone that doesnt share the same interest as I do...

para di OT: physically, the way she carry her outfit... yun ang una kong napapansin... doesnt matter kung di perfect ang body, basta nadadala naman nya ng maganda complimented by what she wears.. major Turnoff yung sexy pero damit prosti...

OT! sori  :P

e nakatago naman yan.. so kapag naglalakad kau at nakasalubong mo mga friends mo  pano sasabihin mo?"ei luvs smile naman boobs mo sa mga friends ko?"hahaha

neweyz. okey pala sayo kahit mukha sya lalaki basta importante sau ang boobs ha? :lol:

peace tau ha! :hypocritesmiley:  :P

ummm pag may nakikita kasi ako na chikabeng, un talaga una ko napapansin hehe. either malaki ba or tamang tama lang or maliit. yun kasi ang nakaproject eh lolz pero syempre kahit ano pa size ng boobs face value parin ang mahalaga and ang ugali ng person :)

Well of course, the first thing that a man notice about a women is her face. A beautiful face sends

delight to the souls of men. Then of course when a man becomes more and more exposed and

involved in the world of physics and lust, the next thing he will look for and many a times it overtakes

the face is her boobs. I think the boobs is the loveliest things God has ever created. Let a woman's

twin breast brings delight to man. As you go wilder and wilder in life the next thing you want to see

is her cherry. And when you have seen the cherry you will want to put your brother inside. :evil:

ummm pag may nakikita kasi ako na chikabeng, un talaga una ko napapansin hehe. either malaki ba or tamang tama lang or maliit. yun kasi ang nakaproject eh lolz pero syempre kahit ano pa size ng boobs face value parin ang mahalaga and ang ugali ng person  :)

naka..palusot kapa dyan :lol: if i know talagang yan ang una nyo tinitingnan! kung nalala mo pa,Pamela Anderson was way hotter when she had her smaller natural boobs, now she is still hot but her boobs are like cartoons. o diba? :lol:

ako rin!  ang una kong napapansin sa babae e yung boobs nya.  :)

isa kapa, :lol: meron ako kilala and she decided to get a boob job, they look great but once the top comes up they look so plastic, :lol: no movement... nothing... and one thing that choke you the most was her attitude, after having them she thought she was God gift to men. :grr: man!! i think her head grow more then her boobs. :angry: advice ko sayo INGAT ka.. :lol: