What Do Men Notice First In Women Physically?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the personality ..... i've been with chicks who don't look good .. ... but are the best in conversations .. what would you do with beautiful women who don't know anything ??? puro popoy lang ??? u'll be happy during the early days of the relationship .. but if you are for a long term relationship .. you would find it awkward ....and eventually you would break up ... kung pang display lang chick mo .. i suggest you get a sub... u have two .. for display ... and for long term .. that way you would be happier :hypocritesmiley:

the personality ..... i've been with chicks who don't look good .. ... but are the best in conversations .. what would you do with beautiful women who don't know anything ??? puro popoy lang ??? u'll be happy during the early days of the relationship .. but if you are for a long term relationship .. you would find it awkward ....and eventually you would break up ...  kung pang display lang chick mo .. i suggest you get a sub... u have two .. for display ... and for long term .. that way you would be happier  :hypocritesmiley:

Talk about pretty airheads... it's easy to get tired of them but honestly, I know for a fact that we notice them first. We are men, we are physical in nature. Women are more susceptible with emotion. When I see a female I try first to determine if she's a girl or a woman, then I look at her eyes. The eyes are the windows of the soul and when they avert, they fear. When theylook back, they challenge. I usually go for the strong ones.

para sa akin, depende sa sitwasyon. iba-iba kasi ang una kong napapansin sa mga babae.

KUNG ANG BABAE AY...

...MALAYO.

Ang una kong napapansin ay ang tangkad at hugis ng katawan. Hindi ako magsisinungaling na sabihing tipo ko ang hugis coke 2L, siyempre ang hanap ko ay ang seksing 12oz Coke Light na nung panahon ng magulang ko ay 8oz lang daw. Sa tangkad naman, wag lang siya maging higante at wag din naman dwende ay ok na sa akin.

...MALAYO AT NAKATALIKOD.

Kapag ganyan ang sitwasyon, mas kapansin-pansin ang mga babae na mahaba ang buhok at nakabagsak sa likod. hindi naka-ponytail o naka-ayos. ang sabi nga nila, "straight hair never goes out of style". sa mga kulot, wavy basta mga hindi "straight" ang buhok, talo kayo dito.

...MALAYO AT NAKA-SHORTS.

Legs.

...MALAPIT.

T & A. Alam nyo na yan.

...MALAPIT AT NAKATALIKOD.

Baywang. The definitive curve that only a woman has.

...MALAPIT AT NAKA-SHORTS.

Legs ulit.

...MALAPIT NA MALAPIT.

Sa mukha na ang labanan dito. Wala akong "ideal" na mukha na hinahanap. Para sa akin, magaganda ang mga pilipina. Ang standard ko lang dito ay kailangan mag-match ang mga features mo sa mukha (kung chinese eyes sana light complexion hindi dark), walang mga malalaking tagyawat (some whiteheads, blackheads, very small pimples allowed), at walang mga sobranga kakaibang features (extra large mole, facial hair, etc).

...MALAPIT NA MALAPIT PERO HINDI MO ALAM ALIN SYA SA MGA IYON.

Isipin mo nasa mall ka or isang crowded area tapos bigla kang may maamoy na napakabangong babae... Kung parehas niyo ako na matalas ang pang-amoy, isa rin ito sa mga unang napapansin pagkat hahanapin mo pa yung pinangagalingan.

• 3 weeks later...

the first thing that i look at in a woman is her face followed by her waist then the leg. toe nails would be optional, if she's wearing sandals. but sometimes my eyes gets drawn first to look at the boobs, kapag malaki. di naman maiwasan yun sa mga guys lalo na't kapag naka tight shirt. after checking the physical appearance i go for the personality.

even if a woman isn't that pretty, i still get attracted to those that can carry themselves pretty well. the type whom you can have a good conversation with, & yung hindi maarte sumagot.