What Do Men Notice First In Women Physically?

Guest PinkGraffiti

more of the eyes and the hair. ewan ko ba, i have this liking for unusual-looking dudes. ung medyo hindi normal. i like guys who are in not-so good styled clothes. i hate seeing guys clad in gold. i mean, i love seeing guys who are in haggard looks.. may goatee dito, long hair diyan. i tend to get "suya" with well-groomed guys whose hair doesnt seem growing longer.. i like guys who go for unconventional style of outfits.

• 5 months later...

face...

lets b realistic...f u wer introduced wit sam1 da 1st time,wat wld u notice first?gotta b his/her external features right? i know in due tym u'd lern bout ol da gud & bad stuf bout each ader, but 4 da mintym u consider his/her looks db? and u'd take it fr der, if he/she doesnt luk that gud but has a nice attitude, certainly u'd wna hang out wit dat person,disregardin how he/she luk lyk. but f u knew he/she has dis looks dat cld freeze heaven & hell coupled with a nasty, obnoxious personality, u myt consider forgetin he/she exist...really depends :* :huh:

It has to be the pretty face for me. As the saying goes "A pretty face will always be a pretty face. A woman's figure tends to change so much as they age. Add to that the marks of giving birth. Also, most of them gain weight. But if a woman has a pretty face it will remain that way. :D Ohh... btw, don't forget to give them the second look that they deserve and checkout their wonderfully tight and plump behind as well. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...