N F L - National Football League

well... the texans chose defensive end mario williams because they already have the guys in the qb and rb positions... they opted to upgrade their defense instead...

still it is quite a surprise that bush ended up with new orleans... what will happen now with duece mcallister?...

yaiks... vince young ended up near the middle of the picking order... and with oakland...

with the steve mcnair fiasco still goin' on... tennessee opted to chose matt leinart as the third pick... the titans now begin a new chapter without "the air"...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
napakaraming player movement tlga sa nfl, kya nakakatamad bumili ng jersey eh bilis maluma, ung warren sapp kong jersey na bucs prang a long long time ago na eh! buti na lang my montana akong jersey! :cool:

c jeremy shockey b nsa NYG p rn!?

Yeah Jeremy Shockey is still a NYG

They added LB Lavarr Arrington from the Redskins. hopefully he can help the defense

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Watched 1 or 2 pre-season games... the times are hard to catch on Sports Plus...

I'm more of "let's watch and enjoy" fan rather than a "who's who and who's where" fan, but it would be nice if a kind soul would post on:

1. where some of the significant names are (stayed or went? to where? like TO

2. so who are we looking at for post-season?

3. any new names I should watch out for? =)

Thanks bros...

Watched 1 or 2 pre-season games... the times are hard to catch on Sports Plus...

I'm more of "let's watch and enjoy" fan rather than a "who's who and who's where" fan, but it would be nice if a kind soul would post on:

1. where some of the significant names are (stayed or went? to where? like TO

2. so who are we looking at for post-season?

3. any new names I should watch out for? =)

Thanks bros...

TO is now in Dallas...Deion Branch got traded to the Seahawks...Chad PEnnington is back...

hmmm...San Diego...Pittsburgh...Miami

Reggie Bush, Laurence MAroney...Vince Young

I think pag replay ng NFL games sa Solar Sports instead of SportsPlus. Pag live NFL Games sa SportPlus pa din. But meron pa din NBA sa Solar. Offseason lang NBA. They are still showing NBA shows and NBA Greatest Games sa Solar Sports

Pinapalabas din sa ESPN ang NFL or is it yung Monday Night Football lang? I seem to remember watching it nung Tuesday morning before going to work pero I don't know kung may live telecasts ang ESPN pag Sunday matches (Monday madaling araw dito Pinas).

Alam ko yung sa Solar Sports may live and delayed telecasts sila ng NFL games.

Its Rivalry Week This Week

Redskins Vs. Cowboys

Giants Vs. Eagles

Hopefully the Giants can get their 1st win of the season againgst their hated NFC East rival :thumbsupsmiley:

My bets on these games:

Redskins vs Cowboys -- Cowboys (as long as Bledsoe doesn't diddle-daddle in the pocket again)

Giants vs Eagles -- my bet is on the Eagles here

- - - - -

Panthers vs Vikings -- odds are even for these teams coming off wins last weekend, but I believe the Panthers would have the edge here

Texans vs Colts -- are you kidding? Colts definitely

Bills vs Dolphins -- Dolphins will win this one

Raiders vs Ravens -- Ravens; Raiders will have another tough weekend