N F L - National Football League

Leinart did everything but his team sucked.

I feel bad for Leinart hahaha

Hehehe! Feel bad tapos tinawanan mo pa! :D Kasi ang mga kakampi... ewan!

Cardinals suck... I think they need Rod Tidwell para magkakwenta naman sila at kaawaan natin kahit paano...

Pero those Bears must be frustrated with Grossman. Bagay surname nya sa kanya...

Cardinals suck... I think they need Rod Tidwell para magkakwenta naman sila at kaawaan natin kahit paano...

Pero those Bears must be frustrated with Grossman. Bagay surname nya sa kanya...

thats what makes the bears scary though .. grossman throws 4 ints and they still score with defense and special teams .. imagine if grossman has a decent game ... they can be unstoppable reminds me of the old monsters of the midway da bears of the 80's.

hehehe, Tidwell...

if he were treal, Jerry's probably already made a deal for him to play for the Steelers or maybe even the Bears... hehehe

Great win by my Giants. Kawawa naman si Bledsoe ginawang scapegoat. The real problem with the cowboys are their offensive line. They cannot protect their QB and cannot open any holes for their running game. I still think that Bledsoe still is the best option for them at the QB position and gives them the best chance to win.

Great win by my Giants. Kawawa naman si Bledsoe ginawang scapegoat. The real problem with the cowboys are their offensive line. They cannot protect their QB and cannot open any holes for their running game. I still think that Bledsoe still is the best option for them at the QB position and gives them the best chance to win.

Yeah, the OL sucks...

Pero Bledsoe always had trouble when DLs attack him. He has never made that great roll or great pass when pressured...

Plus, he as always been unwilling to help out young QBs. (Just ask Tom Brady)

yup maybe they should try Romo for a couple of games, then if things dont turn out the way they want it, they can always go back to Bledsoe! besides Romo have shown that he can come out of the pocket when needed unlike drew who just stands there waiting to be sacked! but can Romo take the yelling of their STAR Owens!? hehe....

• 3 weeks later...

Emmitt Smith wins 'Dancing With Stars'

By ERIN CARLSON, Associated Press Writer

Wed Nov 15, 9:05 PM ET

Emmitt Smith, three-time Super Bowl champion, was named the winner of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" Wednesday night. The NFL's all-time leading rusher beat out actor Mario Lopez.

The hunky, dimpled Lopez was generally regarded as the series most dynamic celebrity dancer, but the public's vote, the deciding factor after the contestants had tied in the judges' tally at Tuesday's final dance-off, brought Smith the victory.

---

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

NCAA DI-A season highlights:

Ohio St. 24 @ Texas 7, OSU still #1, ends UT's title defense

Michigan 47 @ Notre Dame 21. Michigan now #2

Michigan 39 @ Ohio St. 42, OSU wins Big 10.

Notre Dame 24 @ USC 44, USC now has the momentum

Just this Sunday morning:

USC 9 @ UCLA 13, USC out of title picture

Florida 38, Arkansas 28, Florida won the game @ #2

So who should face OSU: Florida or Michigan?

Dallas has been HOT with Romo behind center. He has them believing they should win every game...which is the x-factor in the NFC were parity mens that an 8-8 team can make the playoffs :blink:

I'd love to see the Cowboys in the Superbowl against the San Diego Chargers, but the AFC has so much more competition than the NFC. The Colts, the Ravens, even the Patriots and Pittsburg (if Willie parker can continue producing 200 yard games) are dangerous.

The NFC the Bears have looked shaky since the Cardinals gave the game away to them. Eagles go no where without McNabb (although they won an ugly game with Garcia as QB.) Giants have been up and down, you never know what to expect from them a late comeback or a flop) Carolina seems competitive, as long as they stay healthy. The sentimental pick of course are the Saints.

I'd love to see Phil Rivers SD's new QB vs. Drew Brees (Saints) SD's old QB in the Superbowl.