N F L - National Football League

...but it is highly impossible that bush will be available in this part...

but who knows?... :rolleyes:

nice analysis bro, but i highly doubt if bush will go lower than 4.. you can draft bush and trade him for 2 players of your team's need.. B)

after reevaluating the draft order.. i think the houston texans will draft homeboy vince if he decides to go pro.. they just can't overlook that rose bowl performance against the trojans.. they will probably trade david carr.. :D

OT pero.. Ang galing ng Longhorns!

Vince Young hanep! QB na mas marami pang rushing yards kaysa passed! Hehe! :D

he had 267 pass yards as against 200 rush yards.. 6-5 230 pounds.. great athleticism, accurate passing.. i'd take him over michael vick anytime, anyear.. :thumbsupsmiley:

carolina 23 - ny giants 0

washington 17 - tampa bay 10

pittsburgh 31 - cincinnati 17

new england 28 - jacksonville 3

* bengals' carson palmer tore his acl after steelers nose tacke kimo von oelhoeffen dived low and hitting the quarterback at the knee...

next week...

pittsburgh at indianapolis

new england at denver

washington at seattle

carolina at chicago

next week...

pittsburgh at indianapolis

new england at denver

washington at seattle

carolina at chicago

Pittsburgh (12-5) @ Indianapolis (14-2) (Colts def. Steelers, 26-7 @ Indianapolis this season). My pick: COLTS

New England (10-6) @ Denver (13-3) (Broncos def. Patriots @ Foxboro this season). My pick: PATRIOTS by a thread.

Washington (10-6) @ Seattle (13-3) (Redskins def. Seahawks, 20-17 @ Washington this season). My pick: SEAHAWKS

Carolina (12-5) @ Chicago (11-5) (Bears def. Panthers, 13-3 @ Chicago this season). My pick: BEARS

Tuloy pa rin Super Bowl bet ko na Indy vs. Chicago, with the bears winning 17-7.

it is now official, reggie bush and lendale white will forego their senior eligibility and have made themselves available for the NFL draft.. :thumbsupsmiley:

early reports say that the injury that carson palmer sustained in the game vs the steelers is a career-ending injury.. tough luck for the bengals.. tsk tsk tsk..

it is now official, reggie bush and lendale white will forego their senior eligibility and have made themselves available for the NFL draft.. :thumbsupsmiley:

early reports say that the injury that carson palmer sustained in the game vs the steelers is a career-ending injury.. tough luck for the bengals.. tsk tsk tsk..

Malas talaga ng Bengals if that is the case regarding Carson Palmer, in the 90's they were also an up and coming team they lost to the niners in the superbowl on a last minute drive by joe montana. They were expected to be contender the ff year with Boomer Esiason as their QB, but they lost their star running back Ickey Woods to a career ending injury. So baka may curse tong bengals. But hopefully Palmer can recover from his knee injury.

the broncos, i think, still have 5-6 players from their last championship victory.. so i guess they can count on their experience during crunch time..

not as good as what happened to the colts though.. choker talaga si manning, greedy pa.. all he could have done was simply move the chains a few more yards rather than going for the win.. masyado tuloy na-pressure ung kicker nila.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by bubuy