N F L - National Football League

Chuk, sorry man, I watched the game here in the house. Sana na-resbakan kita. ;) It really was a frustrating loss. The Pats almost had 2 interceptions and 1 sack to finish off the game, but sadly the defense couldn't cope. But it was a great game, perhaps the greatest SB ever (I've been watching since SB XXX). Tommy shouldn't have brought Giselle to the game. He didn't learn from Romo. Hehe.

Guernica, yeah, took my lumps at the ESPN board, but all the haters just said Where are the Pats fans now? Virtually ignoring my posts. Yeah, I agree, the Pats were outgunned by the Giants. The GMen's defense was spectacular. How were the commercials?

Too bad for Tom Brady. He really didn't choke, you know. He was still able to take back the lead in the dying minutes of the game, the defense just came up short.

Go Pats!

whatever happened to the Patriots? <_<

good defense by the Giants. :D

for the Patriot's, it will be hard to duplicate the season's wonderful trip. it sure will be a long, sleepless summer for New England. maybe the pressure build-up on them and just cant be handled properly.

watch out next season na lang. im waiting for that special ring pa naman. :(

My hat's off to the Patriots. They are still a great team - winning all their games in the regular season is a feat in and of itself. No one choked. It was just a daunting task in facing a relentless Giants defense. But, I think the Giants were also losing a bit of steam there at the end and the humidity not helping any either. All in all it was one of the most memorable Superbowls in recent memory. This one's a keeper. :D

couldn't said it any better, man!

what a stunning upset, HUH?! 52 seconds left in the 4th..pats leading by 7..and they got sloppy!! talk about folding up!

what a start for the year..next, in scalping line, red sox!

:thumbsupsmiley:

this may be payback for new yorkers for the loss of the yankees to the red sox after being up 3 zip!
Chuk, sorry man, I watched the game here in the house. Sana na-resbakan kita. ;) It really was a frustrating loss. The Pats almost had 2 interceptions and 1 sack to finish off the game, but sadly the defense couldn't cope. But it was a great game, perhaps the greatest SB ever (I've been watching since SB XXX). Tommy shouldn't have brought Giselle to the game. He didn't learn from Romo. Hehe.

Guernica, yeah, took my lumps at the ESPN board, but all the haters just said Where are the Pats fans now? Virtually ignoring my posts. Yeah, I agree, the Pats were outgunned by the Giants. The GMen's defense was spectacular. How were the commercials?

Too bad for Tom Brady. He really didn't choke, you know. He was still able to take back the lead in the dying minutes of the game, the defense just came up short.

Go Pats!

I loved the Coke and Dell ads, man!

It was disappointing to have lost the big one but, hey, such is life. On hindsight, we wouldn't hear the end of it (read: schmucks' 'cheating' yakkity yak) if we won. :P

Go Patriots!

Edited by Guernica
^

oh well. we schmucks let it go since you guys were beyond fixing anyway.

didn't want to go there anymore but since you had to...well, there you have it---cheaters never win*.

this is football karma if there was such a thing.

I don't believe in karma if there was such a thing. We lost. No excuses.

Jeez, some people never get the word.

you just got to love the irony of it all...

after all the allegations off running the score just because they can be that dominating and then they lose the most important game against another Manning...

BOOOYYYYEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

hehehe

nevermind Peyton lost to the Chargers, little brother kept the Lombardi trophy in the family...