N F L - National Football League

I would love to see/watch the pats prove their mettle against Jacksonville, then hopefully in the AFC championship against the Colts, and finally in the Superbowl against either Dallas (fully healthy) or Green Bay...that would silence the '72 Dolphins from saying that they had a harder/tougher route to win it all...

I would love to see/watch the pats prove their mettle against Jacksonville, then hopefully in the AFC championship against the Colts, and finally in the Superbowl against either Dallas (fully healthy) or Green Bay...that would silence the '72 Dolphins from saying that they had a harder/tougher route to win it all...

Enjoy your retirement, Don Shula :lol:

Dude, looks like you won't get your wish. Solar's schedule for January doesn't have the Jax-NE game on January 13. Neither will they air the Seattle-Green Bay game on January 13:

http://www.solar-entertainment.com/solarsports/ss_grid.pdf

I emailed Solar Sports about this travesty. They showed a lot of football during the regular season and then they start omitting games now during the playoffs?!? WTF? Anyway, I emailed them so they can explain. I recommend the other NFL fans here also bombard them with email. info@solar-entertainment.com

Thanks!

sad to say eto yung dalawang email sa akin ng mga taga SOLAR SPORTS

Good Day!

Since the season started we have been showing 2 games live every week.

For the playoffs we are allowed by the NFL to only show one game which we have been.

I have attached here our grid for the month of January for your reference, still subject to changes.

We only have 1 game per week during the playoffs, this

is an NFL directive. All the games we will show also

come from the NFC only, therefore the NE game is not possible.

Thanks.

Pareng chukchuck, yeah that's what I got too. Wow. I emailed again, as follows:

"Wow, really? I guess we can't do anything but share our thoughts. During the regular season, you showed a maximum of 3 games per week (sometimes 4 even), so I can't understand the logic behind showing 1 game a week during the playoffs. Perhaps the management of Solar Sports can rethink this strategy. At least, if you can't alter your schedule during the divisional playoffs, perhaps you'd like to rethink this during the conference finals, where you might want to show BOTH the AFC and NFC finals?

"Sorry to say this, but this is really a bummer.

"Thanks for listening."

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. You know, the Pats-Colts game during the regular season wasn't on their pre-made schedule, but they showed it anyway.

I guess we should count our blessings in that they'll be showing the Super Bowl. I just hope it won't be cancelled for some reason.

Anyone out there who knows a public live streaming website of NFL games?