N F L - National Football League

i hope the Pats drop 100 on Miami if only for Shula's statements. :thumbsdownsmiley:

this is PRO sports, they're not HS kids anymore. if you want the Pats not to score on you, PLAY <60-minute> DEFENSE!

messin'.. wouldn't it be interesting if someone late hits brady? helmet to knee, helmet to obliques or helmet to helmet contact!

For the heartbroken Eagles fans: this is Sweet Victoria and she's my favorite camwithher girl. play nice. :)

lol ...... she is nice .... thanks master b ....

pats wont go undefeated ... they play the eagles in a couple of weeks .... lol

i hope the packers stay with grant the rest of the way and into next year .... finally they have a semblance of a running game

Edited by denimhead
i hope the Pats drop 100 on Miami if only for Shula's statements. :thumbsdownsmiley:

this is PRO sports, they're not HS kids anymore. if you want the Pats not to score on you, PLAY <60-minute> DEFENSE!

messin'.. wouldn't it be interesting if someone late hits brady? helmet to knee, helmet to obliques or helmet to helmet contact!

For the heartbroken Eagles fans: this is Sweet Victoria and she's my favorite camwithher girl. play nice. :)

I'd have to agree with Shula there. I mean if Barry who is still just under suspicion of using 'roids will have an asterisk to his HR record, why not the Pats' who have been officially fined and sanctioned by the league for violating the rules?

The Pats' violation was having a video cam at a place where you couldn't. That's all. All the teams scout their opponents by using cameras but only in the stands. The Pats had theirs on the sidelines. Not bad at all. Besides, all NFL teams can change plays easily by audibles.

Pats won't rest their starters even if they secure home field throughout the playoffs. Belichick's mantra these days to the rest of the league after having been fined $500K is "F*ck You, we'll keep on piling the points and we'll kick you in the balls when you're down!" :evil:

Go Pats!

@cheese - the fine and violation were a slap on the wrist. in tagalog, sarzuela ang lahat para lang maipakita na may ginawa ang liga. ;) if the violation was that grave, i would expect somewhere in the vicinity of $50M fine, taking away draft picks for the next 5 years and a year's suspension for bill..

i have to agree with the post above^. the pats are running wild just to prove to everyone that they don't need no fcuking video to win, i mean to dominate..

and oh, the 15-run rule in softball/baseball is only applied in amateur events, not in professional leagues.. :)

but i have to disagree that they'll continue to play starters and try to go undefeated. they WILL rest starters, they will not go undefeated. bill may be stupid but he is not crazy. he still has his eyes on the prize and it's not going 16-0, it's still the super bowl.

===========

shula should busy himself trying to improve his team instead of nitpicking on the pats. there are only 2 kinds of teams people love to hate:

1. those who are utterly dominant (NE) and

2. those who are obscenely rich (NYY)

ay meron pa pala, those who are stupendously underperforming (NYK).. :lol: why is no one ganging up on the spurs? it's because they are squeaky clean as an organization the only thing people say against them is that they're boring when they play.. now, that's nitpicking to the extreme.. :D

I'd have to agree with Shula there. I mean if Barry who is still just under suspicion of using 'roids will have an asterisk to his HR record, why not the Pats' who have been officially fined and sanctioned by the league for violating the rules?

The 2007 Patriots don't just want to win. They want to humiliate the rest of the NFL. :evil:

"You took shots at us after the Jets game, you discredited our three Super Bowls, you pretended we were the only team stealing opposing signals when everyone does it, so you know what? Eff you."

It's become the mantra of the 2007 Patriots season. Eff you.

Go Patriots!

Edited by Guernica

Another bad news for my fellow COLTS fans out there...Dwight Freeney(DE) is out for the season..Freeney, the three-

time Pro Bowl defensive end and highest-paid defender in the league, was placed on injured reserve on Wednesday by

the Colts. He's scheduled to undergo surgery later this week or early next week on his injured left foot...huhuhu..bad

news na nman...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

I hope Solar Sports airs the upcoming Pat-Jets game in Foxboro. Damn, I want to see the Pats score 100 on the pathetic Jets and their ahole coach Eric Meningitis, este, Mangini.Been a Pats and Red Sox fan since 1999 when I stayed in Beantown. Sayang I wasn't there when the Pats and the Sox started winning championships. Sadly, I've never been a Celts fan. But now would be a great time to be a bandwagon fan...what with the Celts going 7-0. On second thought, nah, I'll stick with my fave team...the LA Clippers! :lol:

Yes, what do the Colts fans think of "noise-gate"? :lol:

Edited by stormgray

until I get it all correct...

Sunday's games:

Tampa Bay raiding Atlanta

Cleveland rolling through Baltimore

Arizona gatecrashing Cincinnati

Green Bay holding homefield over Carolina

New Orleans bouncing back against Houston

Indianapolis over Kansas City

Jacksonville stopping the San Diego

Minnesota upending Oakland

Philadelphia streaks past Miami

NY Giants outgunning Detroit

Pittsburgh beating NY Jets

Dallas running circles against Washington

St. Louis continuing it's aerial assault against San Francisco

Chicago keeping it's mini-streak alive over Seattle

New England over Buffalo just because I'm a bandwagon fan and it's fun to watch the "bad guy" win

Monday Night Football Game:

Denver loving every minute of airtime against Tennessee

my forecasts

Sunday:

Atlanta vs Tampa Bay = Atlanta

Cleveland vs Baltimore = Cleveland

Arizona vs Cincinnati = Cincinnati

Green Bay vs Carolina = Green Bay

New Orleans vs Houston = New Orleans

Indianapolis vs Kansas City = Indianapolis

Jacksonville vs San Diego = San Diego

Minnesota vs Oakland = Oakland

Philadelphia vs Miami = Philadelphia

New York Giants vs Detriot = New York Giants

Pittsburgh vs New York Jets = Pittsburgh

Dallas vs Washington = Dallas

St. Louis vs San Francisco = St. Louis

Chicago vs Seattle = Seattle

New England vs Buffalo = New England

MNF:

Denver vs Tennessee = Denver

:D

Another big win by the PATS, COLTS ko dikit na nman buti nalng hindi na sumablay c Vinatieri..

WEEK 11

CAR vs GB= GB/

OAK vs MIN= MIN/

NO vs HOU= HOU/

TB vs ATL= TB/

ARI vs CIN= CINx

NYG vs DET= NYG/

KC vs IND= IND/

MIA vs PHI= PHI/

SD vs JAc= JAC/

CLE vs BAL= CLE/

STL vs SF=STL/