LIBRA - The Scales

share ko lang... i saw this in an another thread in MTC... its about libran's temperament....

LIBRA SEPTEMBER 22 - OCTOBER 22

Did someone say that you are the charmers of the zodiac? Well, it’s true. Few have ever seen you ruffled or angry. You are very conscious of your image, and you believe that anger distorts your face and personality. You also think you are above things like anger. But wait before you get into self-congratulatory mood. Your family or those very close to you know you better. You have an unmatched temper amongst all the zodiac signs, and what makes it worse is your capacity to justify it.

1 more thought... ako ito sa workplace... i dunno if you are like this too...

Libra Employee Profile

Libra employees are detailed, dedicated workers with sensitive natures. Managers and co-workers sometimes find them difficult to get a handle on. They pick up the energy of the office and are unable to prevent it from affecting them. Loud noise, flashy colors, and discordant vibrations will put them off so much that they will have difficulty fulfilling their obligations at work.

One day they may seem like the most bright, hardworking, ambitious employee around. The next day they might be down, irritated, and unable to produce. Co-workers shouldn't fret when Libra employees are in a dark mood. It really won't last, as a happy state of mind can come over them just as quickly. When Libra employees are in a balanced frame of mind, they can be a powerful presence at work-they have a way of gracing everything they touch. Underneath that mess of moods, they really are basically happy and stable people. They are capable of profound logical thought and evaluate all sides of a situation before acting. They are one of the most intelligent Signs around.

They are expert researchers and mediators. And their sensitivity to their environment makes them naturals at keeping things looking great. They will easily help others resolve conflicts and can act as a go-between with workers and management so that everyone ends up happy.

If you want to keep your Libran worker smiling, give them the respect they are due and put them in a position where they can project their great charm and diplomacy. They won¹t be CONTENT to take orders for very long, either-make sure they are given increased responsibility.]

Guest freyja

yep...i agree. we tend to be romantic, hard-working and very diplomatic individuals.

regarding temperament...hmmm...parang totoo din. kasi ako i'm like that...although i can manage my emotions most of the time.... i'm very temperamental when pushed ... i never forget transgressions. my anger festers and can last years.

• 3 weeks later...
share ko lng... its quite fascinating:

In terms of anatomy, Libra is popularly said to rule the excretory functions via the kidneys, skin, lumbar region, buttocks, adrenals and vasomotor system, and lumbar vertebrae.

Physically, individuals born under the sign of Libra supposedly tend to have a graceful figure; charming appearance; a roundish head; small and refined features; a high forehead; a thin nose; a 'trademark' dimple; a fair complexion; and thick eyebrows.

Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a pleasant, clever, articulate, charming, charismatic, beautiful, outgoing, fair, artistic, social, refined, diplomatic, even-tempered and self-sufficient character, but on the negative side, are also thought to be persuasive, indecisive, flirtatious, extravagant, lazy, frivolous, impatient, envious, aloof, and quarrelsome.

you right bro..l.

im a LIBRA , i do have a DIMPLE... :thumbsupsmiley:

In terms of anatomy, Libra is popularly said to rule the excretory functions via the kidneys, skin, lumbar region, buttocks, adrenals and vasomotor system, and lumbar vertebrae.

Physically, individuals born under the sign of Libra supposedly tend to have a graceful figure; charming appearance; a roundish head; small and refined features; a high forehead; a thin nose; a 'trademark' dimple; a fair complexion; and thick eyebrows.

Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a pleasant, clever, articulate, charming, charismatic, beautiful, outgoing, fair, artistic, social, refined, diplomatic, even-tempered and self-sufficient character, but on the negative side, are also thought to be persuasive, indecisive, flirtatious, extravagant, lazy, frivolous, impatient, envious, aloof, and quarrelsome.

http://www.mi-futuro.com/horoscopo_amor/libra.jpg Libran's too.. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
LIBRANS, when in love could give you their lives... they could make their worlds revolve around you.... but they are attention-seeker.. they want that their actions be appreciated, much more reciprocated...sometimes LIBRANS are overly sensitive... they tend to make a big fuzz over a simple comment..... most of the times, they see beauty at its simplest... thy are easily pleased... they are very emotional... most librans don;t know how to get angry.... hmm ano pa ba??? :P
...very true.......mabuhay ang mga LIBRANS!!!
Guest Makaikishi

I do have a roundish head but don't have some of those "refined features."

:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I have those qualities... and some would vouch me on that :goatee:

GO LIBRAS!!

• 1 month later...
was reading my post about us Librans and considered na negative pala yung pagiging flirt at self indulgent. :blink:

isn't being a flirt supposed to be a good thing?

Flirting can be a good thing if kept in moderation... :) Sometimes kasi we flirt with someone, and we end up being oblivious to the possibility that the person you're flirting with might already be falling in love with you. Made that mistake before. I felt like a jerk.

• 5 weeks later...