LIBRA - The Scales

• 1 month later...

My current girlfriend is a Libran. So so quiet and laconic. Mysterious. But when in the mood to talk, she's talkative and so full of spirit. Very deep in thought and philosophical in her poems. A Bipolar I guess. Since Librans tend to balance their scales so to speak, I guess that's the Libra....

And accordingly, Librans are the perfect match for Sagitarians like me. :)

My current girlfriend is a Libran. So so quiet and laconic. Mysterious. But when in the mood to talk, she's talkative and so full of spirit. Very deep in thought and philosophical in her poems. A Bipolar I guess. Since Librans tend to balance their scales so to speak, I guess that's the Libra....

And accordingly, Librans are the perfect match for Sagitarians like me. :)

yeah I guess you're right.. I'm a Libran and my bf is a Sag :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Malabo magka-EB mga tao dito. Malamang pag tinanong mo isa-isa dito, ito maririnig mo:

"uhmm, titignan ko.."

"ahh, di pa ko sure eh..."

"ahmm pagiisipan ko pa ha. Wait lang.."

"uhmm bahala na.."

"ahmm sure na ba yan? Isipin nyo pang mabuti.."

"teka lang ha. Tignan ko muna schedule ko.."

"sige pag natuloy, sama ko"

LOL

hahaha guilty as charged.

Librans are apparently the most good looking and has the most balanced features.

Ewan ko sa inyo .. pero ako I'll accept that statement and DI AKO KOKONTRA DYAN! :P

*nagangat ng sariling bangkowwww*

i'm a libran ... but when i read the stuff they wrote under "Leo" it also applies to me. i went the next step and read stuff about "Capricorn" and most of it apply to me too.

it is very possible i was born in every constellation in my past lives lol i am just kidding. while i do not believe the horoscope stuff, i still pretty much enjoy it.

hahaha guilty as charged.

Librans are apparently the most good looking and has the most balanced features.

Ewan ko sa inyo .. pero ako I'll accept that statement and DI AKO KOKONTRA DYAN! :P

*nagangat ng sariling bangkowwww*

...But you were pretty decisive in that statement of yours about being good-looking. Syempre hindi ako kokontra kasi I still remember you from way back in this site. And yes, Libra ka nga pala. Welcome back!

• 1 month later...