LIBRA - The Scales

• 3 weeks later...
librans zup zup???

librans are definitely peaceful creatures, but beware pag talagang na-reach na nya yng edge nya. haha

librans are nice people too they are very fair people, and did i say nice??

we adopt to a place or a new social circle easily.. true we are very diplomatic

people think na mayabang ang mga librans pero opposite tlaga

damn im glad to be a libran... LIBRANS ARE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE

true true

very true :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
LIbrans always flaunts what they got and they're never embarassed to do

Yep its true but we do not flaunt to the extent of bieng too exagerrated... it like we "humbly flaunt..."

I object! Humble ang Librans. ;) Madalas lang pagkamalan na mayabang. :blink:

Yep sobra alot thought librans are mayabang....

level headed ang librans..... i think..... B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

True..

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Geneva'>Librans are very, very patient, just don't tilt the scales or you'll be very, very sorry :evil: :evil: :evil:

</span></span>

yep ... mabait ako pero masama ako magalit...

hehe i agree they say librans are sexually active :lol:

i guess so my mind are idle often

not being a pessimist... but the problem i observed with librans (specially myself) is the indecisiveness. A state of "analysis paralysis". Are we really that indecisive? i dont believe so. we are kind hearted and sensitive individuals. We are always willing to tread the whole stretch just to reach an amicable/ mutual agreement. We are very persevering and patient. True to the deepest sense of the weighing scales, as long as we can put everything to balance, we will definitely go for it.

yes indeed like me i'm very indecisive...

I'm a LIBRAN and damn proud of it...

:goatee: :goatee: :goatee:

Edited by King Nothing
  • 2 weeks later...

Were most Librans concieved during the Christmas and New Years season?

:D

So what happens to an indecisive Libra when he/she is also born in the year fo the Rabbit, also known to be a peace maker seeking balance therefore indecisive, and then also born as the middle child, who are also known to be the peacemaker in the middle, therefore also indecisive?

^_^

• 1 month later...

Librans unite! we are the most desirable among all the zodiac and we tend to be in amidst beautiful people... dahil we like to be with beautiful people... Sometimes indecisive because we wanted to stay neutral... Sometimes we take the swing vote because we really sort things out... In terms of sex and romance, all my ex's say that i was their most unforgettable lover... need i say more? ;)

share ko lng... its quite fascinating:

In terms of anatomy, Libra is popularly said to rule the excretory functions via the kidneys, skin, lumbar region, buttocks, adrenals and vasomotor system, and lumbar vertebrae.

Physically, individuals born under the sign of Libra supposedly tend to have a graceful figure; charming appearance; a roundish head; small and refined features; a high forehead; a thin nose; a 'trademark' dimple; a fair complexion; and thick eyebrows.

Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a pleasant, clever, articulate, charming, charismatic, beautiful, outgoing, fair, artistic, social, refined, diplomatic, even-tempered and self-sufficient character, but on the negative side, are also thought to be persuasive, indecisive, flirtatious, extravagant, lazy, frivolous, impatient, envious, aloof, and quarrelsome.

• 3 weeks later...