What's The Greatest Rock Band For You?

joeyjay

Yung mga naghahanap ng banda, I'm planning to form one kaso later this year pa. Kaso yung banatan ay old school metal, power metal, prog metal, sabayan na rin ng glam. Ewan ko lang kung papatok kasi parang kaunti lang yung nakikinig ng ganitong tugtugan live. Marami pa ring gusto manood ng showbands. :(

Oo, nilabas nila ulit. Di ko lang alm kung nandun yun. Ipon muna ako. Una kung bibilhin yung Number of the Beast. :)

So are you telling me that you're not sure if Tower re-stocked the Maiden enhanced cds? I went there last week and all they had was Dance of Death which I already had. As for other metal releases, I saw none. Tower's selection was the same as the last time I saw it several months ago. Halos kumpleto ko na yung Maiden enhanced cd edition e. I got "Piece of Mind" and "Somewhere in Time" a couple of weeks back and I'm expecting to get "Killers" next week. Kung ano pa yung pinaka-favorite ko which is "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" ay yun pa ang wala ako. I might be forced to order it from amazon na lang.

So are you telling me that you're not sure if Tower re-stocked the Maiden enhanced cds? I went there last week and all they had was Dance of Death which I already had. As for other metal releases, I saw none. Tower's selection was the same as the last time I saw it several months ago. Halos kumpleto ko na yung Maiden enhanced cd edition e. I got "Piece of Mind" and "Somewhere in Time" a couple of weeks back and I'm expecting to get "Killers" next week. Kung ano pa yung pinaka-favorite ko which is "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" ay yun pa ang wala ako. I might be forced to order it from amazon na lang.

I was walking in Recto yesterday & I was browsing some 2nd hand CD's when I got lucky. I saw Maidens "Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son" enhanced CD. I asked the sales lady how much it costs & she told me 200. I'm one happy man now. :)