What's The Greatest Rock Band For You?

joeyjay

'dre...ok naman concert ng incubus...i have evolved and now i appreciate yung fusion ng hiphop, funk, saka metal...

m a die-hard grunge metal dude though, LONG LIVE KURT COBAIN...astig pagkamatay mo!!! da best!

To each his own I guess. Ok naman Incubus sa akin. I like a couple or so of their songs. But it's too tame and soft for me.

Ako naman, I've gone full circle. From starting with new wave then metal tapos alternative, grunge, punk rock, hardcore, goth, industrial, electronica and a bit of rap rock, I'm back to listening to METAL. But not just the metal I enjoyed as a kid, pati yung mga newer generation of bands. Especially those not being played by MTV and radio. METAL RULES! \m/

Has anyone heard PROBOT? The metal project of Dave Grohl?

Fellow rockers and metalheads, tune in to NU 107 this Friday, March 26 at 10pm - 12 midnight. What's happening? It's METAL MADNESS 5: THE OBLITERATION RUN, the fifth installmaent of NU's monthly heavy metal show. This friday, expect to hear new songs from Cannibal Corpse, Exodus, Machine Head, classic tracks from Motorhead, Iron Maiden, and many more. I'll be somewhat co-hosting the show. I'd like to hear what you guys think of the show. Don't miss it!

Fellow rockers and metalheads, tune in to NU 107 this Friday, March 26 at 10pm - 12 midnight. What's happening? It's METAL MADNESS 5: THE OBLITERATION RUN, the fifth installmaent of NU's monthly heavy metal show. This friday, expect to hear new songs from Cannibal Corpse, Exodus, Machine Head, classic tracks from Motorhead, Iron Maiden, and many more. I'll be somewhat co-hosting the show. I'd like to hear what you guys think of the show. Don't miss it!

Now I hope I won't miss listening to the show. Depends if I will be going out I will surely miss it if not... It's gonna be a headbanger's ball B)

Ah, almost thousand na ba? Ako lampas na. Matagal na rin ako nagko-collect e. I mostly order my cds online. The selection in Tower and Music One sucks. Wala naman silang metal e. Mangilan-ilan lang.

Ok lang na di ka nanood ng Incubus. Hindi naman metal yun e. Kung magagandang chicks hanap mo, dapat nanood ka na lang ng floorshow! :D

Joke joke joke!

Mukhang okay magpa burn ng cd's from you ah. Pero mas okay kung converted to mp3's na para mas marami yung laman ng cd ;)

Dude meron ka ba yung album nung Winter? B)

Mukhang okay magpa burn ng cd's from you ah. Pero mas okay kung converted to mp3's na para mas marami yung laman ng cd ;)

Dude meron ka ba yung album nung Winter? B)

Tape lang ang kopya dude! Mahirap na mag-hanap nun. Matagal na kasi yun e. Actually madami ako metal mp3s, download ko sa net karamihan. Nagbu-burn ako sarili kong mp3 cds, potsa, 165 kanta ang laman! Halos di ko matapos pakinggan habang nagda-drive, maski traffic!

Makinig kayo mamya, mukhang masaya 'to! :D

METAL RULES!!!

\m/

Problema sa burned na CDs pag naluluma nagkakaroon ng hiss so I have to burn it again. Kaya yung ibang CD's na pinapa-burn ko sa Recto ay binaback-up ko into MP3's para pag magloko yung source disk, burn na lang ulit. Malaking gastos nga lang sa blank CDs. Sana nga may pressing machine ako e. He! He! He! :)

Ah, almost thousand na ba? Ako lampas na. Matagal na rin ako nagko-collect e. I mostly order my cds online. The selection in Tower and Music One sucks. Wala naman silang metal e. Mangilan-ilan lang.

Minsan makakatiyempo ka rin ng metal dun. The last one a bought there is Opeth's Blackwater Park.

Minsan makakatiyempo ka rin ng metal dun. The last one a bought there is Opeth's Blackwater Park.

Which shop are you talking about, Tower? Are you telling me Tower sold Opeth's "Blackwater Park" here? Tower dito sa Pilipinas? Parang di ako makapaniwala na they would stock this. Which branch are you referring to, Alabang, Makati or Megamall?

So, did anyone check out the show at NU last night? We had a blast!!! :cool:

I bought it in the Makati branch, last copy yun. Tiyempuhan lang talaga dun. I visit that branch every 2 weeks. They also take special orders if you talk to their staff there. Yun nga lang minsan pag bumili ka ng metal CD's dun & yung nasa cashier ay hip-hop he'll just give you a weird look in his face.

Guest psychosexy
METAL MADNESS 5: THE OBLITERATION RUN

damn! i missed it....was out at the time. :cry:

hello there rockers! http://www.auction-pix.com/katasha/stuff/wave.gif

I bought it in the Makati branch, last copy yun. Tiyempuhan lang talaga dun. I visit that branch every 2 weeks. They also take special orders if you talk to their staff there. Yun nga lang minsan pag bumili ka ng metal CD's dun & yung nasa cashier ay hip-hop he'll just give you a weird look in his face.

I'm quite surprised that Tower would stock Opeth. I haven't been to the Makati branch in a loooong time. Pero ok lang, I've had my copy of Blackwater since 2002 pa naman. Good choice in picking it up :cool: How much did you get the cd for?

Assured naman ba na dadating if you place a special order? How much naman ang cost and how long will it take to arrive?

Dati, naka-iscore ako ng "Blessing in Disguise" ng Metal Church sa Tower Megamall. You're right, tsambahan.

Mahal yung CD. Paid 800 for it but it's worth it naman. Regarding orders, darating naman. Dami ko na ring naorder sa kanila pero medyo mahal. Yung inoorder ko ay yung sulit talaga. The last one I ordered was Cinderella's gratest hits album. Mga 5 weeks bago ko nakuha.

I went to Tower ulit yesterday. Nabili ko yung Art of Balance ng Shadows Fall. :)

Mahal yung CD. Paid 800 for it but it's worth it naman. Regarding orders, darating naman. Dami ko na ring naorder sa kanila pero medyo mahal. Yung inoorder ko ay yung sulit talaga. The last one I ordered was Cinderella's gratest hits album. Mga 5 weeks bago ko nakuha.

I went to Tower ulit yesterday. Nabili ko yung Art of Balance ng Shadows Fall. :)

Ok na yung price ng Opeth. Halos ganun din ang price if you get it online.

Kelan mo nabili yung Shadows Fall? Magkano score mo? Did you get the version na naka-slip case at may kasamang bonus enhanced cd? Ganun kasi yung akin e. Dapat ata bumisita ako sa Tower a. Nagtitipid kasi ako lately kasi sunod sunod yung online orders ko. Ano pa metal titles ang nakit amo?

Don't miss the next Metal Madness, the last Friday of April next month. I'll be a regular fixture there already.

Rock on, dude! :cool:

Ok na yung price ng Opeth. Halos ganun din ang price if you get it online.

Kelan mo nabili yung Shadows Fall? Magkano score mo? Did you get the version na naka-slip case at may kasamang bonus enhanced cd? Ganun kasi yung akin e. Dapat ata bumisita ako sa Tower a. Nagtitipid kasi ako lately kasi sunod sunod yung online orders ko. Ano pa metal titles ang nakit amo?

Don't miss the next Metal Madness, the last Friday of April next month. I'll be a regular fixture there already.

Rock on, dude! :cool:

Yup, that's the one I've got. I got it for 650. Mga 3 copies pa natitira dun. Madami din old school metal dun. I'm planning to collect the Iron Maiden enhanced CD's off all their albums. :)

Di naman siya underground. Di lang sikat yung mga ganyang banda dito sa Pilipinas kasi most radio stations are plating the nu metal stuff. :)

I strongly agree! If you go to Europe, Australia, Japan and to a lesser extent, USA and Canada, kilala naman ang mga bands na 'to. Alam mo naman dito sa atin, sunod lang sa uso sa States at kadalasan hip hop and rnb lang nagco-concentrate ang radio stations natin.