What's The Greatest Rock Band For You?

joeyjay

Pass ako sa Summer Slam. Di ko trip yung mga banda dun e. Malamang sa Sick Fest na lang ako pupunta sa Rock 2 Metal.

Sya nga pala, to my fellow rockers and metalheads here's a bit of good news. We all know that most rare rock and metal cds are hard to come by in our shores simply because the local labels do not distribute them here and music stores would not carry those rare titles as well. Well there's a place that we can all go to to get our hard rockin' and headbangin' fix. There's a store in Sucat called METAL DISC which carries hard to find metal and hard rock titles which are not available in your ordinary record bar racks. I was there yesterday and I felt like a kid in a candy store with the abundance of titles the place has. They also sell t-shirts, posters, dvds, vcds, vhs tapes, stickers. I know it's a bit far for the people who don't live in the south but it's certainly worth the long trip. But I suggest you already set aside some money when you go there para hindi naman sayang oras mo sa pag window shopping at may mauwi ka na mapapakinggan.

Their location is:

17 President Avenue, Tahanan Village

Parañaque City

tel# 842-7501

email: metaldisc2003@yahoo.com

now playing: "Reroute to Remain" - IN FLAMES

Madalaw nga yan minsan. :)

Aba ayos ito ah!!!

Original ba yung mga records nila? Saan malapit yan? Sa Dampa? Magkano naman yung price ng mga cd's?

Hmm, di ako taga-Parañaque kasi kaya di ko alam kung malapit 'to sa Dampa. Basta from the Sucat tollway, turn right, go straight and make a left dun sa stop light adjacent to Mcdonalds. Go straight and lampas ka lang ng kaunti pag nakita mo yung Ministop and Miggys Tacos. It's on the left side, you won't miss it 'coz may malaki naman silang signboard e.

Cd prices vary. Kung cdrs, 370php siya. Kung original, 750 to 1100 php. Yung mga vhs, 400. Original dvds go for 1100 to 1600 php.

hay naku .. go for the long-lasting Pinoy Bands .. bihira ang long lasting bands eh .. more often than not, due to some reason, kadalasan nag-break up ang mga bands ..

those bands na tagal na magkasama at successful ay: Side A, South Border, True Faith, Parokya ni Edgar

anyways .. just my small comment... Peace to All!!! :D

POST-ELECTIONS EB

Single's, 36uppers, QC, Isko&Iska, East Raiders, Maynila, Makati, Wolves/She-Wolves, Ex-Sems, DMC, United Colors, Women of MTC, MTC Bad Boys/Girls, Call Boys/Girls, Heavyweights ........Everybody's invited!

Firealessandra will be celebrating her birthday with us .... kaya Lets Party!!!!!!

May 15, 9 pm Sibil Bar and Restaurant, Tomas Morato, Quezon CIty

Php 250/head