Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

JohnCastle

sorry to hear bout ur busy week...ganyan tlaga...oh well...hope that u get at least one day off this wk...sunday? 

ingats!

quickie

Luckily, I have the day-off tom, Sunday. Hopefully, I'll be at home the whole day! Maybe, I'll just spend it watching TV and sleeping. Eat konti. hehehe :)

Happy weekend everyone!

Edited by JohnCastle
quickie

Luckily, I have the day-off tom, Sunday. Hopefully, I'll be at home the whole day! Maybe, I'll just spend it watching TV and sleeping. Eat konti. hehehe :)

Happy weekend everyone!

JohnCastle

good for u! u definitely deserve the break! enjoy ur sunday... :cool:

Pareng Sinnerman,

Gawaing Pinoy at Tsinoy, maraming Hocus pocus - Sad to say. Even if we want to straighten things out, in the end, sila pa rin ang nangingibabaw. Sorry if I am very vocal at blunt about it. Marami na rin kasi akong pinagdaanan at pinaglaban tungkol dyan even when I was still connected sa big firms.

Ms Quickie,

Sadly, like I mentioned earlier, there are things that separate ideals from reality. Even in our political system, ethics seem to be a big make up kit only. Sorry if I offend anyone regarding my statement. IMHO.

The bottom line is still what we take home......

Edited by JhoyLkTian
Ms Quickie,

Sadly, like I mentioned earlier, there are things that separate ideals from reality. Even in our political system, ethics seem to be a big make up kit only. Sorry if I offend anyone regarding my statement. IMHO.

JHOY

ganyan talaga...hay...konsensya mo na lang di ba? and karma na rin...

Morning peeps (QUICKIE, SINNERMAN, JHOY) and the rest (where kayo kaya?)

Yap mahirap talaga sa public practice. After all the procedures that you do and the corrections that you make for one year and recommendations, the next year, ganun pa rin. Maraming ideals that you have to fight for as well but in the end parang nababale wala.

i wanna get out of public practice for a while.

try private companies naman for a change and better pay and much time for loving loving :cool:

@ sinnerman - good luck! i don't regret leaving public...although i probably learned the most during my short stay with the firm...very high expectations and high learning curve...so far so good naman sa private. and yes, more time for ... ;)

@ JohnCatle - you're right...oh well, ganyan tlaga...

Pareng Sinnerman,

Gawaing Pinoy at Tsinoy, maraming Hocus pocus - Sad to say. Even if we want to straighten things out, in the end, sila pa rin ang nangingibabaw. Sorry if I am very vocal at blunt about it. Marami na rin kasi akong pinagdaanan at pinaglaban tungkol dyan even when I was still connected sa big firms.

Ms Quickie,

naniniwala ako dito, nakita ko sa unang job ko last year, yung mayaman pa ang ayaw magbayad ng tama :angry:

but the really sad thing is, i was told that it is the norm, and i shouldn't be so idealistic about it, kaya ayun iniwan ko yung job, sayang nga lang medyo malaki ang sweldo, 8 thou in 3 weeks, considering it was my first job

naniniwala ako dito, nakita ko sa unang job ko last year, yung mayaman pa ang ayaw magbayad ng tama :angry:

but the really sad thing is, i was told that it is the norm, and i shouldn't be so idealistic about it, kaya ayun iniwan ko yung job, sayang nga lang medyo malaki ang sweldo, 8 thou in 3 weeks, considering it was my first job

joel

yup yup...it makes me wonder how some ppl live like that...ung d sila nakokonsensya sa ginagawa nila...oh well...

JHOY

happy wknd din!

enjoy the rest of the wknd peeps! hinay hinay lang sa work :)